A L Quittner
Affiliation: University of Florida
- Development and validation of The Cystic Fibrosis Questionnaire in the United States: a health-related quality-of-life measure for cystic fibrosisAlexandra L Quittner
Department of Psychology, 5665 Ponce de Leon Blvd, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL 33146 2070, USA
Chest 128:2347-54. 2005..Versions of the CFQ are also available for children with CF and their parents. This study evaluated the psychometric properties of the CFQ in a national study at 18 CF centers in the United States...
- Linguistic validation of cystic fibrosis quality of life questionnairesTatiana Rozov
Departamento de Pediatria, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
J Pediatr (Rio J) 82:151-6. 2006..The first three were developed for patients with cystic fibrosis aged from 6 to 11 years, from 12 to 13 years and 14 years or more, while the fourth was developed for the parents of patients aged 6 to 13 years...
- Controlled evaluation of the STARBRIGHT CD-ROM program for children and adolescents with Cystic FibrosisMelissa A Davis
Psychological Assessment Resources, University of Miami, Gables, FL 33146, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 29:259-67. 2004..Data were analyzed to evaluate the effectiveness of the program as an educational tool for children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis (CF)...
- Translation and linguistic validation of a disease-specific quality of life measure for cystic fibrosisA L Quittner
Department of Clinical and Health Psychology, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32610 0165, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 25:403-14. 2000..To develop a conceptually and semantically valid English version of a French disease-specific measure of quality of life for children, adolescents, and adults with cystic fibrosis (CF)...
- Effects of tobramycin solution for inhalation on global ratings of quality of life in patients with cystic fibrosis and Pseudomonas aeruginosa infectionAlexandra L Quittner
Department of Clinical and Health Psychology, College of Health Professions, University of Florida, 1600 SW Archer Road, Room DG 136, Gainesville, FL 32610 0165, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 33:269-76. 2002..Although these results are promising, they are limited by the use of a single-item rating of health. Future studies of the effects of TSI should utilize a well-validated, disease-specific measure of HRQOL...
- Azithromycin in patients with cystic fibrosis chronically infected with Pseudomonas aeruginosa: a randomized controlled trialLisa Saiman
Department of Pediatrics, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY 10032 3784, USA
JAMA 290:1749-56. 2003..Treatment strategies for cystic fibrosis (CF) lung disease include antibiotics, mucolytics, and anti-inflammatory therapies. Increasing evidence suggests that macrolide antibiotics might be beneficial in patients with CF...
- Study of a novel pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy in pancreatic insufficient subjects with cystic fibrosisDrucy Borowitz
Women and Children s Hospital of Buffalo, Division of Pediatric Pulmonology, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14222, USA
J Pediatr 149:658-662. 2006....
- A multi-method assessment of treatment adherence for children with cystic fibrosisAvani C Modi
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Division of Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Psychology, 3333 Burnet Avenue, MLC 3015, Cincinnati, OH 45229, United States
J Cyst Fibros 5:177-85. 2006..Adherence rates for chronic pediatric conditions are approximately 50%. The primary objective of the study was to assess rates of adherence using four different measurement methods for children with cystic fibrosis (CF)...
- Barriers to treatment adherence for children with cystic fibrosis and asthma: what gets in the way?Avani C Modi
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Ohio 45229, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 31:846-58. 2006..The purpose of this study was to systematically identify barriers to treatment adherence for children with cystic fibrosis (CF) and asthma, as well as to examine the relationship between the number of barriers and adherence...
- Validation of the Dutch cystic fibrosis questionnaire (CFQ) in adolescents and adultsPeter H Klijn
Department of Pediatric Physical Therapy, Wilhelmina Children s Hospital, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Cyst Fibros 3:29-36. 2004..The 47-item CFQ-14+ covers nine domains, three symptom scales and one health perception scale...
- Association of observed family relationship quality and problem-solving skills with treatment adherence in older children and adolescents with cystic fibrosisKirsten E DeLambo
Pacific Graduate School of Psychology, Rainbow Babies and Children s Hospital and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 29:343-53. 2004..To examine associations between observations of the quality of family relationships and problem-solving skills and reported adherence to medical treatments for older children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis (CF)...
- Validation of a disease-specific measure of health-related quality of life for children with cystic fibrosisAvani C Modi
Department of Clinical and Health Psychology, University of Florida, Florida 32610, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 28:535-45. 2003..The purpose of the current study was to evaluate the psychometric properties of the Cystic Fibrosis Questionnaire (CFQ)-Child version, a disease-specific health-related quality of life (HRQOL) measure for children with cystic fibrosis (CF)...
- Patient-reported outcomes in cystic fibrosisChristopher H Goss
Department of Medicine, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington 98195, USA
Proc Am Thorac Soc 4:378-86. 2007....