C F Quiros
Affiliation: University of California
- Organization of an Arabidopsis thaliana gene cluster on chromosome 4 including the RPS2 gene, in the Brassica nigra genomeJ Sadowski
Department of Vegetable Crops, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA Fax 530 752 9659 E mail US
Theor Appl Genet 96:468-74. 1998..nigra, permitting one to draw conclusions as to its origin and evolution. ..
- A physical map of Brassica oleracea shows complexity of chromosomal changes following recursive paleopolyploidizationsXiyin Wang
Plant Genome Mapping Laboratory, University of Georgia, Athens, 30602, USA
BMC Genomics 12:470. 2011..Evolution of the Brassica species has been recursively affected by polyploidy events, and comparison to their relative, Arabidopsis thaliana, provides means to explore their genomic complexity...
- Arabidopsis and Brassica comparative genomics: sequence, structure and gene content in the ABI-Rps2-Ck1 chromosomal segment and related regionsC F Quiros
Department of Vegetable Crops, University of California, Davis, California 95616, USA
Genetics 157:1321-30. 2001..Comparative sequencing revealed microsyntenic changes resulting from chromosomal structural rearrangements, which are often undetectable by genetic mapping...
- Gene for gene alignment between the Brassica and Arabidopsis genomes by direct transcriptome mappingG Li
Department of Vegetable Crops, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Theor Appl Genet 107:168-80. 2003..Transcriptome mapping is an efficient approach that allows gene-for-gene alignment between a fully sequenced and a poorly characterized genome...
- In planta side-chain glucosinolate modification in Arabidopsis by introduction of dioxygenase Brassica homolog BoGSL-ALKG Li
Department of Vegetable Crops, University of California, Davis 95616, USA
Theor Appl Genet 106:1116-21. 2003..Dependent on the proposed uses of the crops under development, the ability to regulate BoGSL-ALK expression is a key step towards engineering Brassica crops with specific glucosinolate content...
- Chromosomal mapping of Brassica oleracea based on ESTs from Arabidopsis thaliana: complexity of the comparative mapD Babula
Institute of Plant Genetics, Polish Academy of Sciences, 60 479 Poznan, Poland
Mol Genet Genomics 268:656-65. 2003..thaliana-like segments in the genome of Brassica. The presence of extensive chromosome duplication in A. thaliana was taken into consideration in the construction of the comparative maps of B. oleracea and A. thaliana...