Sandra Crouse Quinn
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Exploring communication, trust in government, and vaccination intention later in the 2009 H1N1 pandemic: results of a national surveySandra Crouse Quinn
Maryland Center for Health Equity, School of Public Health, University of Maryland, 2242CC SPH Building 255, College Park, MD 20742 2611, USA
Biosecur Bioterror 11:96-106. 2013....
- Improving informed consent with minority participants: results from researcher and community surveysSandra Crouse Quinn
University of Maryland, College Park, MD20742, USA
J Empir Res Hum Res Ethics 7:44-55. 2012..With this approach, the informed consent process may increase both participants' comprehension of the material and overall satisfaction, fostering greater trust in research and openness to future research opportunities...
- Attributes of researchers and their strategies to recruit minority populations: results of a national surveySandra Crouse Quinn
University of Maryland, School of Public Health, Maryland Center for Health Equity and Department of Family Science, College Park, MD 20742, USA
Contemp Clin Trials 33:1231-7. 2012..This study provides a novel description of how researcher attributes are related to their recruitment strategies and raises a number of future research questions to further examine the implications of this relationship...
- Racial disparities in exposure, susceptibility, and access to health care in the US H1N1 influenza pandemicSandra Crouse Quinn
Department of Family Science, School of Public Health, University of Maryland, 2242CC SPH Building 255, College Park, MD 20742 2611, USA
Am J Public Health 101:285-93. 2011..We conducted the first empirical examination of disparities in H1N1 exposure, susceptibility to H1N1 complications, and access to health care during the H1N1 influenza pandemic...
- Toward a fourth generation of disparities research to achieve health equityStephen B Thomas
Center for Health Equity, University of Maryland, College Park, 20742 2611, USA
Annu Rev Public Health 32:399-416. 2011..This new generation demands that we address the researcher's own biases as part of the research process...
- The urban context: a place to eliminate health disparities and build organizational capacityKeon L Gilbert
School of Public Health, Saint Louis University, St Louis, Missouri 63104, USA
J Prev Interv Community 39:77-92. 2011....