ROBIN C PUETT
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Spatial clustering of physical activity and obesity in relation to built environment factors among older women in three U.S. statesKosuke Tamura
Department of Health and Kinesiology, Purdue University, Lambert Fieldhouse, Room 106, 800 West Stadium Avenue, West Lafayette, IN 47907 2046, USA
BMC Public Health 14:1322. 2014..This study's aims were to detect spatial clusters of physical activity and obesity, examine whether the geographic distribution of covariates affects clusters, and compare built environment characteristics inside and outside clusters...
- Mercury in fish and adverse reproductive outcomes: results from South CarolinaJames B Burch
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Arnold School of Public Health, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, USA
Int J Health Geogr 13:30. 2014..However, there is limited information on the potential reproductive impacts of mercury due to recreational or subsistence fish consumption...
- Spatio-temporal modeling of particulate air pollution in the conterminous United States using geographic and meteorological predictorsJeff D Yanosky
Department of Public Health Sciences, The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA, USA
Environ Health 13:63. 2014....
- Neighborhood context and incidence of type 1 diabetes: the SEARCH for Diabetes in Youth studyROBIN C PUETT
Maryland Institute for Applied Environmental Health, University of Maryland School of Public Health, College Park, MD 20742, USA
Health Place 18:911-6. 2012..Our study suggests a relationship of T1DM incidence with neighborhood-level socioeconomic status, independent of individual-level race/ethnic differences...
- Neighborhood level risk factors for type 1 diabetes in youth: the SEARCH case-control studyAngela D Liese
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics and Center for Research in Nutrition and Health Disparities, Arnold School of Public Health, University of South Carolina, 921 Assembly Street, Columbia, SC 29208, USA
Int J Health Geogr 11:1. 2012..Home addresses were used to identify Census tracts of residence. Neighborhood-level variables were obtained from 2000 U.S. Census. Multivariate generalized linear mixed models were applied...