Richard H Price
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Links in the chain of adversity following job loss: how financial strain and loss of personal control lead to depression, impaired functioning, and poor healthRichard H Price
Department of Psychology and Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor 48109 1248, USA
J Occup Health Psychol 7:302-12. 2002..Results suggest that loss of PC is a pathway through which economic adversity is transformed into chronic problems of poor health and impaired role and emotional functioning...
- Working Pasteur's Quadrant: harnessing science and action for community changeRichard H Price
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106 1248, USA
Am J Community Psychol 31:219-23. 2003..We offer the example of a community leadership development program to promote collective efficacy as a case in point...
- George Albee: a man with a better ideaRichard H Price
Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, Room 3334, Box 1248, Ann Arbor, MI 48106 1248, USA
J Prim Prev 28:55-7. 2007
- The Työhön Job Search Program in Finland: benefits for the unemployed with risk of depression or discouragementJukka Vuori
Department of Psychology, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, Helsinki
J Occup Health Psychol 7:5-19. 2002..At the 6-month follow-up, the program had a beneficial impact on the quality of reemployment, especially among those who had been unemployed for a moderate time period. The program also significantly decreased psychological distress...
- Underemployment: consequences for the health and well-being of workersDaniel S Friedland
International Survey Research, Walnut Creek, California 94598, USA
Am J Community Psychol 32:33-45. 2003..However, the relationship varies by both types of underemployment and indicator of health and well-being. We conclude by discussing future research to explore the relationship between underemployment and health and well-being...
- Effective group training techniques in job-search trainingJukka Vuori
Department of Psychology, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, Helsinki, Finland
J Occup Health Psychol 10:261-75. 2005....