Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- A psychosocial self-management program for epilepsy: a randomized pilot study in adultsMichael Pramuka
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Epilepsy Behav 11:533-45. 2007..The goal of the work described here was to develop and pilot a theoretically based self-management intervention in adults with epilepsy...
- Enhancing quality of life through telerehabilitationMichael McCue
Department of Rehabilitation Science and Technology, University of Pittsburgh, 5040 Forbes Tower, 3600 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15260, USA
Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am 21:195-205. 2010..Further clinical and research exploration should explore telerehabilitation as a tool for the delivery of rehabilitation services in vivo...
- Survey results of Internet and computer usage in veterans with epilepsyMichael Pramuka
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15240, USA
Epilepsy Behav 17:366-8. 2010....
- Telerehabilitation assessment using the Functioning Everyday with a Wheelchair-Capacity instrumentRichard M Schein
University of Pittsburgh, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences and Technology, 6425 Penn Avenue, Suite 401, Pittsburgh, PA 15206, USA
J Rehabil Res Dev 48:115-24. 2011..Using TR and the FEW-C, an expert practitioner more than 100 miles away was able to accurately assess the functional mobility needs of clients being assessed for new wheeled mobility devices...
- Factors contributing to impaired self-awareness of cognitive functioning in an HIV positive and at-risk populationShannon Juengst
Department of Rehabilitation Sciences and Technology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Disabil Rehabil 34:19-25. 2012..To examine the association between self-awareness of cognitive impairment and age, selected mood disorders, and type and severity of cognitive impairment in a sample of individuals with HIV/AIDS and at risk for HIV...