Affiliation: University of California
- Ligand-directed signalling within the opioid receptor familyAmynah A Pradhan
Semel Institute for Neuropsychiatry and Human Behavior, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90024 1759, USA
Br J Pharmacol 167:960-9. 2012..This understanding could eventually lead to the development of tailor-made pharmacotherapies where advantageous drug effects can be selectively targeted over adverse effects...
- Ligand-directed trafficking of the δ-opioid receptor in vivo: two paths toward analgesic toleranceAmynah A A Pradhan
Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Université de Strasbourg, 67404 Illkirch, France
J Neurosci 30:16459-68. 2010..Hence, ligand-directed receptor trafficking of the δ-opioid receptor engages distinct adaptive responses, and this study reveals a novel aspect of biased agonism in vivo...
- Analgesic tone conferred by constitutively active mu opioid receptors in mice lacking β-arrestin 2Hoa Lam
Institute of Academic Anaesthesia, Centre for Neuroscience, University of Dundee, Dundee DD19SY, UK
Mol Pain 7:24. 2011..By contrast, the aversive effects of inverse agonists were similar in β-arr2⁻/⁻ and β-arr2+/+ mice, suggesting that hedonic tone was unaffected...
- Chronic inflammatory injury results in increased coupling of delta opioid receptors to voltage-gated Ca2+ channelsAmynah Pradhan
Department of Neuropsychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, Stefan and Shirley Hatos Center for Neuropharmacology, Semel Institute, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Mol Pain 9:8. 2013..In addition, as beta-arrestin 2 can regulate delta opioid receptor trafficking and signaling, we have further examined whether deleting this scaffolding and signal transduction molecule alters delta opioid receptor function...
- Select G-protein-coupled receptors modulate agonist-induced signaling via a ROCK, LIMK, and β-arrestin 1 pathwayNitish Mittal
Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, Stefan Hatos Center for Neuropharmacology, Semel Institute, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Cell Rep 5:1010-21. 2013..This pathway allows δOR and ORL1 agonists to rapidly regulate receptor function...