J S Powell
Affiliation: University of California
- Efficacy and safety of prophylaxis with once-weekly BAY 79-4980 compared with thrice-weekly rFVIII-FS in haemophilia A patients. A randomised, active-controlled, double-blind studyJerry Powell
Division of Hematology Oncology, School of Medicine, University of California at Davis, Davis, California, USA
Thromb Haemost 108:913-22. 2012..There were no safety concerns identified. The investigational treatment arm was prematurely discontinued due to failure to achieve the primary endpoint...
- Safety and prolonged activity of recombinant factor VIII Fc fusion protein in hemophilia A patientsJerry S Powell
University of California, Davis, Sacramento, CA, USA
Blood 119:3031-7. 2012..Thus, rFVIIIFc may offer a viable therapeutic approach to achieve prolonged hemostatic protection and less frequent dosing in patients with hemophilia A. This trial was registered at www.clinicaltrials.gov as NCT01027377...
- Safety and efficacy of solvent/detergent-treated antihaemophilic factor with an added 80 degrees C terminal dry heat treatment in patients with haemophilia AJ S Powell
University of California Davis Hemophilia Treatment Center, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Haemophilia 6:140-9. 2000..Furthermore, the heat-treated preparation is not associated with the development of inhibitors in previously treated patients...
- Phase 1 trial of FVIII gene transfer for severe hemophilia A using a retroviral construct administered by peripheral intravenous infusionJerry S Powell
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Suite 3016, UC Davis Cancer Center, University of California at Davis, 4501 X St, Sacramento, CA 95817
Blood 102:2038-45. 2003....
- Liposomal approach towards the development of a longer-acting factor VIIIJ S Powell
UC Davis Hemophilia Treatment Center, University of California, Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA, USA
Haemophilia 13:23-8. 2007..Results from preclinical models and early clinical trials have shown that BAY 79-4,980 prolongs the time to the next bleed. Further clinical evaluation of the efficacy and long-term safety of BAY 79-4,980 are planned...
- Safety and pharmacokinetics of a recombinant factor VIII with pegylated liposomes in severe hemophilia AJ S Powell
Division of Hematology and Oncology, University of California at Davis, Sacramento, CA, USA
J Thromb Haemost 6:277-83. 2008..BAY 79-4980 is a sucrose-formulated recombinant factor VIII (rFVIII-FS) combined with pegylated liposomes to prolong activity...