W R Potter
Affiliation: University at Buffalo
- Parabolic quantitative structure-activity relationships and photodynamic therapy: application of a three-compartment model with clearance to the in vivo quantitative structure-activity relationships of a congeneric series of pyropheophorbide derivatives uW R Potter
Roswell Park Cancer Institute, PDT Center, Buffalo, NY, USA
Photochem Photobiol 70:781-8. 1999..As a result, the PDT target threshold dose together with the predicted QSAR as a function of time postinjection was found...
- Evaluation of new benzoporphyrin derivatives with enhanced PDT efficacyR K Pandey
Department of Radiation Biology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY 14263, USA
Photochem Photobiol 62:764-8. 1995..The uptake and clearance characteristics of BPDMA were also compared with the 4-(1-hexyloxyethyl)-derivative by in vivo reflection spectroscopy...
- Correlation between site II-specific human serum albumin (HSA) binding affinity and murine in vivo photosensitizing efficacy of some Photofrin componentsT Tsuchida
Department of Radiation Biology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY 14263 0001, USA
Photochem Photobiol 66:224-8. 1997..Together, the results suggest that the photosensitizers that were preferentially bound to site II of HSA were most effective at controlling murine tumor regrowth...
- Synthesis, photophysical properties, tumor uptake, and preliminary in vivo photosensitizing efficacy of a homologous series of 3-(1'-alkyloxy)ethyl-3-devinylpurpurin-18-N-alkylimides with variable lipophilicityG Zheng
Photodynamic Therapy Center, Department of Nuclear Medicine/Radiology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York 14263, USA
J Med Chem 44:1540-59. 2001..The mechanisms of the formation of the unexpected 12-formyl- and 12-(hydroxymethyl)purpurinimides under certain reaction conditions are also discussed...
- Design and construction of a light-delivery system for photodynamic therapyD A Bellnier
Photodynamic Therapy Center, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York 14263, USA
Med Phys 26:1552-8. 1999..Both the beamsplitter device and the optical fiber positioner are used routinely in photodynamic therapy (PDT) of malignant tumors in the clinic and in the laboratory...
- 2-[1-hexyloxyethyl]-2-devinyl pyropheophorbide-a (HPPH) in a nude rat glioma model: implications for photodynamic therapyJ Lobel
Department of Neurosurgery, State University of New York School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York 14263, USA
Lasers Surg Med 29:397-405. 2001..5 mg/kg HPPH, tumor-to-brain drug ratios ranged from 5:1 to 15:1. Enhanced survival was observed in each of the HPPH/PDT-treated animal groups. These data suggest that HPPH may be a useful adjuvant for the treatment of malignant gliomas...
- Comparison of photodynamic targets in a carcinoma cell line and its mitochondrial DNA-deficient derivativeJ Morgan
Department of Dermatology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY 14222, USA
Photochem Photobiol 71:747-57. 2000....