Affiliation: University of Delaware
- Warfarin use post hospitalization: pilot comparative effectiveness of telephone follow-upCarolee Polek
University of Delaware, School of Nursing, Newark, DE 19716, USA
Rehabil Nurs 37:80-7. 2012..This study's aims were to evaluate patient knowledge of safe warfarin practices early in treatment, and to pilot a nursing telephone follow-up enhancement to a pharmacy-facilitated discharge...
- Asian/Pacific Islander American women: age and death rates during hospitalization for breast cancerCarolee Polek
College of Health and Nursing Sciences, University of Delaware, Newark, USA
Oncol Nurs Forum 31:E69-74. 2004..To investigate whether differences in age and death rates exist between hospitalized Asian/Pacific Islander American (APIA) women and women of other racial groups...
- The podium as a stage: a one-woman actCarolee Polek
School of Nursing, University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19716, USA
Nurse Educ 32:8-10. 2007
- Lesbian women and knowledge about human papillomavirusCarolee Polek
School of Nursing, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, USA
Oncol Nurs Forum 37:E191-7. 2010....
- Racial disparities in hospitalized elderly patients with chronic heart failureErlinda C Wheeler
Department of Nursing, University of Delaware, Newark, USA
J Transcult Nurs 15:291-7. 2004..65, p =.000; and total charges F(3, 99,543) = 38,962.95, p =.000. LOS accounted for 50% of the variance. Studies that examine cultural variables and their effect on LOS and number of procedures are needed...