Robert J Plenter
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Four decades of vascularized heterotopic cardiac transplantation in the mouseRobert J Plenter
Colorado Center for Transplantation Care, Research and Education, Department of Surgery, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
J Invest Surg 26:223-8. 2013..Given the modern availability of mouse strains and mouse-related reagents, our current understanding of transplant immunity undoubtedly would not exist without such a technique...
- CD4 T cells mediate cardiac xenograft rejection via host MHC Class IIRobert J Plenter
Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary Sciences and Critical Care Medicine, Denver, CO, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 31:1018-24. 2012..Thus, the relative roles of direct/indirect CD4 T cell reactivity against cardiac xenografts are unclear. In this study we set out to determine the role for indirect CD4 T cell reactivity in cardiac xenograft rejection...
- Acute cardiac allograft rejection by directly cytotoxic CD4 T cells: parallel requirements for Fas and perforinTodd J Grazia
Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Transplantation 89:33-9. 2010..Therefore, we determined whether the cytolytic effector molecules perforin (PFP) and/or FasL (CD95L) were necessary for CD4 T cell-mediated rejection in vivo...
- Spontaneous allograft tolerance in B7-deficient mice independent of preexisting endogenous CD4+CD25+ regulatory T-cellsTodd J Grazia
Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and The Children s Hospital, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Transplantation 83:1449-58. 2007..Given this discrepancy in the literature and that the consequence of allograft exposure in B7-deficient mice is unknown; the goal of the study was to examine the antidonor status of allografted B7-1/B7-2-deficient hosts...
- A two-step model of acute CD4 T-cell mediated cardiac allograft rejectionTodd J Grazia
Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 East 9th Avenue, Denver, CO 80262, USA
J Immunol 172:7451-8. 2004....