Anthony R Pisani
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Emotion regulation difficulties, youth-adult relationships, and suicide attempts among high school students in underserved communitiesAnthony R Pisani
Department of Psychiatry, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, 14642, USA
J Youth Adolesc 42:807-20. 2013..Reaching these targets in a broad population of adolescents will require new delivery systems and "option rich" (OR) intervention designs...
- Associations between suicidal high school students' help-seeking and their attitudes and perceptions of social environmentAnthony R Pisani
Department of Psychiatry, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14623, USA
J Youth Adolesc 41:1312-24. 2012..Promising intervention targets include increasing students' perceptions of the availability and capability of adults to help them, and strengthening students' understanding of how existing resources can help them cope...
- Educating residents in behavioral health care and collaboration: integrated clinical training of pediatric residents and psychology fellowsAnthony R Pisani
Department of Psychiatry, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, and Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Acad Med 86:166-73. 2011....
- The assessment and management of suicide risk: state of workshop educationAnthony R Pisani
Psychiatry and Pediatrics, University of Rochester
Suicide Life Threat Behav 41:255-76. 2011..Workshops are efficacious for transferring knowledge and shifting attitudes; however, their role in improving clinical care and outcomes of suicidal patients has yet to be determined...
- Educating residents in behavioral health care and collaboration: comparison of conventional and integrated training modelsLynn C Garfunkel
Department of Pediatrics, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry and Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Acad Med 86:174-9. 2011....
- Three scales assessing high school students' attitudes and perceived norms about seeking adult help for distress and suicide concernsKaren Schmeelk-Cone
Department of Psychiatry, University of Rochester Medical Center, School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Suicide Life Threat Behav 42:157-72. 2012....
- Evaluation of a suicide prevention training curriculum for substance abuse treatment providers based on Treatment Improvement Protocol Number 50Kenneth R Conner
VA VISN 2 Center of Excellence for Suicide Prevention, Canandaigua, NY, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 44:13-6. 2013..The positive results together with the brevity of the training and its ease of implementation indicate high potential for widespread adoption and the importance of further study...