Renee W Pinsky
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Mammographic breast density: effect on imaging and breast cancer riskRenee W Pinsky
Department of Radiology, Division of Breast Imaging, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 8:1157-64; quiz 1165. 2010..The potential use of supplemental MRI and ultrasound screening techniques in high-risk women and women with dense breasts is explored, as are potential risk reduction strategies...
- Breast mass characterization using 3-dimensional automated ultrasound as an adjunct to digital breast tomosynthesis: a pilot studyFrederic Padilla
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Medical Center, 3218A Medical Science Building I, 1301 Catherine St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Ultrasound Med 32:93-104. 2013....
- Digital breast tomosynthesis is comparable to mammographic spot views for mass characterizationMitra Noroozian
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, SPC 5326, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Radiology 262:61-8. 2012..To determine if digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT) performs comparably to mammographic spot views (MSVs) in characterizing breast masses as benign or malignant...
- Combined photoacoustic and acoustic imaging of human breast specimens in the mammographic geometryZhixing Xie
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan School of Medicine, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Ultrasound Med Biol 39:2176-84. 2013..With the designed system, PAVI revealed satisfactory imaging depth and sensitivity for coverage of the entire breast when imaged from both sides in the mammographic geometry with mild compression. ..
- Recurrent cancer after breast-conserving surgery with radiation therapy for ductal carcinoma in situ: mammographic features, method of detection, and stage of recurrenceRenee W Pinsky
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0302, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 189:140-4. 2007....
- Multi-modality CADx: ROC study of the effect on radiologists' accuracy in characterizing breast masses on mammograms and 3D ultrasound imagesBerkman Sahiner
Department of Radiology, The University of Michigan, MIB C480A, 1500 East Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5842, USA
Acad Radiol 16:810-8. 2009..To investigate the effect of a computer-aided diagnosis (CADx) system on radiologists' performance in discriminating malignant and benign masses on mammograms and three-dimensional (3D) ultrasound (US) images...
- Cross-sectional imaging of primary thoracic sarcomas with histopathologic correlation: a review for the radiologistJonathan R Dillman
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Health System, C S Mott Children s Hospital, Section of Pediatric Radiology, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0252, USA
Curr Probl Diagn Radiol 39:17-29. 2010..The purpose of this article is to review the various forms of primary sarcoma that may affect the thorax as well as illustrate pertinent cross-sectional radiologic findings with histopathologic correlation...
- Costs of achieving high patient compliance after recall from screening mammographyCaroline E Blane
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 188:894-6. 2007..The purpose of our study was to document the hidden costs in achieving high recall patient compliance from an off-site screening mammography program...