Jody R Piltz-Seymour
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Laser Doppler flowmetry of the optic nerve head in glaucomaJ R Piltz-Seymour
Scheie Eye Institute, University of Pennsylvania Health Systems, Philadelphia 19104, USA
Surv Ophthalmol 43:S191-8. 1999..Further research is needed to determine whether the circulatory abnormalities of the optic nerve head are a cause or a result of glaucomatous damage...
- Venous collateral remodeling in a patient with posttraumatic glaucomaJ R Piltz-Seymour
Scheie Eye Institute, University of Pennsylvania Health Systems, Philadelphia, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 128:101-3. 1999..To photographically document venous collateral development, remodeling, and regression in a patient with traumatic glaucoma...
- Optic nerve blood flow is diminished in eyes of primary open-angle glaucoma suspectsJ R Piltz-Seymour
Scheie Eye Institute, University of Pennsylvania Health Systems, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 132:63-9. 2001....
- Visual field loss in patients with glaucoma who have asymmetric peripapillary focal arteriolar narrowingAndrew Lam
Scheie Eye Institute, University of Pennsylvania, 51 N 39th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 120:1494-7. 2002..To evaluate the relationship between peripapillary focal arteriolar narrowing and visual field defects...
- Cardiovascular risk factors and events in glaucoma patients with peripapillary focal arteriolar narrowingAndrew Lam
Wills Eye Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Acta Ophthalmol Scand 84:69-73. 2006..To evaluate cardiovascular risk factors and events in glaucoma patients with and without peripapillary focal arteriolar narrowing of retinal vessels...
- Collaborative Initial Glaucoma Treatment Study: a summary of results to dateLeonard Feiner
Scheie Eye Institute, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Curr Opin Ophthalmol 14:106-11. 2003..In addition to examining effects on visual field progression, intraocular pressure control, and visual acuity, the study also examined the effects of medical and surgical treatments on quality of life...
- Central corneal thickness and corneal diameter in patients with childhood glaucomaTak Yee Tania Tai
Scheie Eye Institute, Philadelphia, PA, USA
J Glaucoma 15:524-8. 2006..To determine and compare the central corneal thickness (CCT) and corneal diameter among groups of patients with childhood glaucomas and assess the relationship between CCT and corneal diameter in these patients...
- An unusual case of uveitis-glaucoma-hyphema syndromeAtul Sharma
Department of Ophthalmology, Scheie Eye Institute, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 135:561-3. 2003..To report a case of uveitis-glaucoma-hyphema (UGH) syndrome in which anterior chamber paracentesis led to the diagnosis of sickle cell trait...
- Detection and prognostic significance of optic disc hemorrhages during the Ocular Hypertension Treatment StudyDonald L Budenz
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida 33136, USA
Ophthalmology 113:2137-43. 2006....
- Intermittent headaches as the presenting sign of subacute angle-closure glaucomaKenneth S Shindler
Scheie Eye Institute, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Neurology 65:757-8. 2005..Patients with subacute angle closure misdiagnosed with migraine are older and have shorter-duration headaches than patients with typical migraine...
- Baseline topographic optic disc measurements are associated with the development of primary open-angle glaucoma: the Confocal Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscopy Ancillary Study to the Ocular Hypertension Treatment StudyLinda M Zangwill
Hamilton Glaucoma Center and Diagnostic Imaging Laboratory, Department of Ophthalmology, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 123:1188-97. 2005..To determine whether baseline confocal scanning laser ophthalmoscopy (CSLO) optic disc topographic measurements are associated with the development of primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG) in individuals with ocular hypertension...
- The confocal scanning laser ophthalmoscopy ancillary study to the ocular hypertension treatment study: study design and baseline factorsLinda M Zangwill
Department of Ophthalmology, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, California 92093 0946, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 137:219-27. 2004....
- Racial differences in optic disc topography: baseline results from the confocal scanning laser ophthalmoscopy ancillary study to the ocular hypertension treatment studyLinda M Zangwill
Department of Ophthalmology, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla 92093, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 122:22-8. 2004..To examine racial differences in optic disc topography among ocular hypertensive participants in the Ocular Hypertension Treatment Study...
- Long-term survival of central visual field in end-stage glaucomaJason W Much
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908, USA
Ophthalmology 115:1162-6. 2008..To evaluate the long-term survival of visual field and visual acuity in treated glaucoma patients with end-stage glaucomatous visual field loss defined by a field constricted to a 10-degree radius or less...
- A multicenter, retrospective pilot study of resource use and costs associated with severity of disease in glaucomaPaul P Lee
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 124:12-9. 2006..To examine resource consumption and the direct costs of treating glaucoma at different disease severity levels...
- OCULAR HYPERTENSION TREATMENT STUDY (OHTS)Jody Piltz Seymour; Fiscal Year: 2004....