Affiliation: University of Massachusetts
- Working models of attachment and daily social interactionsP R Pietromonaco
Department of Psychology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst 01003 7710, USA
J Pers Soc Psychol 73:1409-23. 1997....
- Close relationship processes and health: implications of attachment theory for health and diseasePaula R Pietromonaco
Department of Psychology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003, USA
Health Psychol 32:499-513. 2013..We present one example of a theoretical model, following from a major relationship theory (attachment theory) that integrates relationship constructs and processes with biopsychosocial processes and health outcomes...
- Valence focus and self-esteem lability: reacting to hedonic cues in the social environmentPaula R Pietromonaco
Department of Psychology, Unversity of Massachusetts, Ahherst
Emotion 9:406-18. 2009..These effects held even after statistically controlling for possible confounding variables (neuroticism, affect intensity). Implications for understanding the psychological impact of valenced interpersonal events are discussed...
- Biopsychosocial Factors in Depression and Marriage: Implications for CancerPAULA PIETROMONACO; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Biopsychosocial Factors in Depression and Marriage: Implications for CancerPaula R Pietromonaco; Fiscal Year: 2010....