Joseph G Pickard
Affiliation: University of Missouri-St. Louis
- The relationship of religiosity to older adults' mental health service useJ G Pickard
School of Social Work, University of Missouri Saint Louis, Saint Louis, MO 63121 4400, USA
Aging Ment Health 10:290-7. 2006....
- Videos: Where do they fit in an aging infused social work curriculum?Joseph G Pickard
School of Social Work, University of Missouri Saint Louis, One University Boulevard, 515 Lucas Hall, St Louis, MO 63121, USA
J Gerontol Soc Work 50:99-111. 2008....
- Clergy as mental health service providers to older adultsJoseph G Pickard
School of Social Work, University of Missouri St Louis, Saint Louis, MO, USA
Aging Ment Health 12:615-24. 2008....
- Self-esteem mediates the relationship between volunteering and depression for African American caregiversHuei Wern Shen
School of Social Work, University of Missouri St Louis, St Louis, Missouri 63121, USA
J Gerontol Soc Work 56:438-51. 2013..Findings suggest inclusion in volunteering for African American female caregivers may be relevant to promotion of their mental well-being. ..
- Anticipating relocation: concerns about moving among NORC residentsBrian D Carpenter
J Gerontol Soc Work 49:165-84. 2007..Overall, residents present a profile of vulnerability that calls for preemptive action to help them stay in their homes. A NORC is an ideal setting in which to provide supportive services...