K LUAN contact PHAN
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Altered amygdala resting-state functional connectivity in post-traumatic stress disorderChristine A Rabinak
Mental Health Service, Veteran s Administration Ann Arbor Healthcare System Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Front Psychiatry 2:62. 2011..Studying amygdala functional connectivity "at rest" extends our understanding of the pathophysiology of PTSD...
- Functional neuroanatomy of emotion: a meta-analysis of emotion activation studies in PET and fMRIK Luan Phan
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Neuroimage 16:331-48. 2002..This review provides a critical comparison of findings across individual studies and suggests that separate brain regions are involved in different aspects of emotion...
- Habituation of rostral anterior cingulate cortex to repeated emotionally salient picturesK Luan Phan
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Neuropsychopharmacology 28:1344-50. 2003..These findings highlight the phasic activity of the rACC in emotional processing consistent with habituation...
- Cannabinoid modulation of amygdala reactivity to social signals of threat in humansK Luan Phan
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan and Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
J Neurosci 28:2313-9. 2008....
- Preliminary evidence of white matter abnormality in the uncinate fasciculus in generalized social anxiety disorderK Luan Phan
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105, USA
Biol Psychiatry 66:691-4. 2009..The goal of this study was to investigate brain frontal WM abnormalities using diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) in patients with social anxiety disorder...
- Reputation for reciprocity engages the brain reward centerK Luan Phan
Department of Psychiatry and Neuroscience Program, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:13099-104. 2010..These findings elucidate a fundamental brain mechanism, via reward-related neural substrates, by which human cooperative relationships are initiated and sustained...
- Neuro-Genetic Markers of SSRI Treatment Response in Social Anxiety DisorderK Luan Phan; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Functional Neuroimaging of Opioid Effects on Affective ExperienceK Luan Phan; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Brain Markers of Anxiety Disorders and SSRI Treatment in Children and AdolescentsK LUAN contact PHAN; Fiscal Year: 2010....