LINDA contact PFIFFNER
Affiliation: University of California
- Treatment-related changes in objectively measured parenting behaviors in the multimodal treatment study of children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderKaren C Wells
Department of Psychiatry, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 74:649-57. 2006..The authors discuss the importance of changes in parenting behavior for families of children with ADHD and the need for reliable and objective measures in evaluating treatment outcome...
- Behavior management for school-aged children with ADHDLinda J Pfiffner
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, 401 Parnassus Avenue, Box 0984, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA Electronic address
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 23:731-46. 2014..These studies support categorization of behavior management treatment as a well-established, evidence-based treatment of ADHD. Factors for consideration in clinical decision making and directions for research are provided. ..
- Educational outcomes of a collaborative school-home behavioral intervention for ADHDLinda J Pfiffner
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Sch Psychol Q 28:25-36. 2013..Findings support the focus of CLS on both ADHD symptom reduction and organizational skill improvement and support the feasibility of a model which utilizes school-based mental health professionals as providers...
- Father absence and familial antisocial characteristicsL J Pfiffner
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Chicago, Illinois, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 29:357-67. 2001..The ethical use of mother report on absent fathers is discussed...
- Family correlates of oppositional and conduct disorders in children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorderLinda J Pfiffner
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 33:551-63. 2005..Efforts to prevent and/or treat CD should consider not only provision of structure and prudent discipline, but also the affective qualities of the relationship between the primary caretaker and child...
- Family correlates of comorbid anxiety disorders in children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorderLinda J Pfiffner
Department of Psychiatry Children s Center at Langley Porter, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 34:725-35. 2006..These findings are consistent with theory linking those three family factors to the development of anxiety in all children. Implications for adjunctive treatment of anxiety that is comorbid with ADHD are discussed...
- A randomized, controlled trial of integrated home-school behavioral treatment for ADHD, predominantly inattentive typeLinda J Pfiffner
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:1041-50. 2007..To evaluate the efficacy of a behavioral psychosocial treatment integrated across home and school (Child Life and Attention Skills Program) with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) predominantly inattentive type (ADHD-I)...
- ADHD subtype differences in motivational responsivity but not inhibitory control: evidence from a reward-based variation of the stop signal paradigmCynthia L Huang-Pollock
Department of Psychology, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802 3106, USA
J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 36:127-36. 2007....
- Psychosocial Treatment for ADHD Inattentive Type 1Linda Pfiffner; Fiscal Year: 2004..We also anticipate obtaining information, based on individual response to treatment, to further our understanding of ADHD-I. ..