Affiliation: University of California
- The immunological potency and therapeutic potential of a prototype dual vaccine against influenza and Alzheimer's diseaseHayk Davtyan
Department of Molecular Immunology, Institute for Molecular Medicine, Huntington Beach, CA 92647, USA
J Transl Med 9:127. 2011..We hypothesized that in elderly people with pre-existing memory Th cells specific to influenza this dual vaccine will simultaneously boost anti-influenza immunity and induce production of therapeutically active anti-Aβ antibodies...
- Mannan-Abeta28 conjugate prevents Abeta-plaque deposition, but increases microhemorrhages in the brains of vaccinated Tg2576 (APPsw) miceIrina Petrushina
The Institute for Brain Aging and Dementia, University of California Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697 4540, USA
J Neuroinflammation 5:42. 2008..In the current study, we tested the efficacy of this vaccine configuration in amyloid precursor protein (APP) transgenic mice (Tg2576)...
- Adjuvant-dependent modulation of Th1 and Th2 responses to immunization with beta-amyloidDavid H Cribbs
Institute for Brain Aging and Dementia, University of California Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697-4540, USA
Int Immunol 15:505-14. 2003....
- Alzheimer's disease peptide epitope vaccine reduces insoluble but not soluble/oligomeric Abeta species in amyloid precursor protein transgenic miceIrina Petrushina
The Institute for Brain Aging and Dementia, University of California, Irvine, Irvine, California 92697 4540, USA
J Neurosci 27:12721-31. 2007....
- Importance of IgG2c isotype in the immune response to beta-amyloid in amyloid precursor protein/transgenic miceIrina Petrushina
The Institute for Brain Aging and Dementia, University of California Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697-4540, Irvine USA
Neurosci Lett 338:5-8. 2003..Our results suggest that APP/Tg2576 and major histocompatibilty complex-matched parental strains are not expressing IgG2a, producing instead IgG2c anti-Abeta antibodies...