Shanan E Peters
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Geologic constraints on the macroevolutionary history of marine animalsShanan E Peters
Department of Geological Sciences and Museum of Paleontology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:12326-31. 2005....
- Predation upon hatchling dinosaurs by a new snake from the late Cretaceous of IndiaJeffrey A Wilson
Museum of Paleontology and Department of Geological Sciences, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America
PLoS Biol 8:e1000322. 2010..Our results suggest that large body size and jaw mobility afforded some non-macrostomatan snakes a greater diversity of prey items than previously suspected on the basis of extant basal snakes...
- Determinants of extinction in the fossil recordShanan E Peters
Department of Geophysical Sciences, University of Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Nature 416:420-4. 2002....
- Environmental determinants of extinction selectivity in the fossil recordShanan E Peters
Department of Geology and Geophysics, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
Nature 454:626-9. 2008....
- Phanerozoic trends in the global diversity of marine invertebratesJohn Alroy
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, University of California Santa Barbara, 735 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Science 321:97-100. 2008..The ratio of global to local richness has changed little, and a latitudinal diversity gradient was present in the early Paleozoic...