Alexander E Perl
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Exploiting signal transduction pathways in acute myelogenous leukemiaAlexander E Perl
Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Curr Treat Options Oncol 8:265-76. 2007....
- Single-cell pharmacodynamic monitoring of S6 ribosomal protein phosphorylation in AML blasts during a clinical trial combining the mTOR inhibitor sirolimus and intensive chemotherapyAlexander E Perl
Abramson Cancer Center, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Clin Cancer Res 18:1716-25. 2012..However, we did not reliably determine the extent of mTOR inhibition on that study. Here, we sought to develop an assay that allowed us to serially quantify the activation state of mTOR kinase during therapy...
- A phase I study of the mammalian target of rapamycin inhibitor sirolimus and MEC chemotherapy in relapsed and refractory acute myelogenous leukemiaAlexander E Perl
Hematologic Malignancies Program, Abramson Cancer Center, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Clin Cancer Res 15:6732-9. 2009..We sought to determine the safety and describe the toxicity of this approach by adding the mTOR inhibitor, sirolimus (rapamycin), to intensive AML induction chemotherapy...
- A phase I study of bexarotene, a retinoic X receptor agonist, in non-M3 acute myeloid leukemiaDonald E Tsai
Abramson Cancer Center, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:5619-25. 2008..We therefore conducted a phase I dose escalation study to assess the maximum tolerated dose, toxicities, and activity of bexarotene in patients with non-M3 acute myeloid leukemia (AML)...
- Receipt of maintenance therapy is most predictive of survival in older acute lymphoblastic leukemia patients treated with intensive induction chemotherapy regimensDaniel J Landsburg
Division of Hematology Oncology, Abramson Cancer Center, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Am J Hematol 88:657-60. 2013..Our analysis reveals the benefit of prolonged therapy in the treatment of older adults with ALL as well as the high incidence of treatment-related toxicity experienced by these patients...
- Serum 2-hydroxyglutarate levels predict isocitrate dehydrogenase mutations and clinical outcome in acute myeloid leukemiaCourtney D DiNardo
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19146, USA
Blood 121:4917-24. 2013....
- Validation of ITD mutations in FLT3 as a therapeutic target in human acute myeloid leukaemiaCatherine C Smith
Division of Hematology Oncology, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Nature 485:260-3. 2012..Our findings demonstrate that FLT3-ITD can represent a driver lesion and valid therapeutic target in human AML. AC220-resistant FLT3 kinase domain mutants represent high-value targets for future FLT3 inhibitor development efforts...