Alexander V Pereboev
Affiliation: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Enhanced gene transfer to mouse dendritic cells using adenoviral vectors coated with a novel adapter moleculeAlexander V Pereboev
Division of Human Gene Therapy, Department of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Mol Ther 9:712-20. 2004....
- Genetically delivered antibody protects against West Nile virusAlexander Pereboev
Division of Human Gene Therapy, Department of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham 35294 2172, USA
Antiviral Res 77:6-13. 2008..Adenovirus-mediated in vivo delivery of the antibody gene resulted in sustained Fc-9E2 serum levels leading to abrogation of lethal WNV infection in an animal model...
- Rhesus monocyte-derived dendritic cells modified to over-express TGF-beta1 exhibit potent veto activityClement Asiedu
Department of Surgery, Division of Transplant Immunology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 35294, USA
Transplantation 74:629-37. 2002..Accordingly, we examined a hypothesis that mature rhesus monkey (Rh) monocyte-derived dendritic cells (MDDCs) modified by gene transfer to over-express active TGF-beta1 might mediate veto activity without the need to express CD8alpha...
- Converting nonhuman primate dendritic cells into potent antigen-specific cellular immunosuppressants by genetic modificationAsiedu Clement
Department of Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 35294, USA
Immunol Res 26:297-302. 2002..Such modified MDDCs have the potential to promote tolerance induction to allografts in vivo...
- Adenovirus serotype 3 utilizes CD80 (B7.1) and CD86 (B7.2) as cellular attachment receptorsJoshua J Short
Department of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294 2172, USA
Virology 322:349-59. 2004..This finding suggests a mechanism whereby viral exploitation of these proteins as receptors may achieve both goals of cellular entry and evading the immune system...
- The natural history of a novel, systemic, disseminated model of syngeneic mouse B-cell lymphomaMichael J Passineau
Department of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, AL 35291, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 46:1627-1638. 2005..The present study therefore describes a high-fidelity model of disseminated lymphoma with implications for novel targeted therapeutics...
- Chimeric adenoviral vectors incorporating a fiber of human adenovirus 3 efficiently mediate gene transfer into prostate cancer cellsMiho Murakami
Division of Human Gene Therapy, Department of Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pathology, Surgery, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama 35294, USA
Prostate 70:362-76. 2010..We evaluated whether Ad vectors displaying species B fiber shaft and knob domains (Ad5F3Luc1, Ad5F11Luc1, and Ad5F35Luc1) would efficiently infect cancer cells of distinct origins, including prostate cancer...
- CD40 is expressed on ovarian cancer cells and can be utilized for targeting adenovirusesTanja Hakkarainen
Department of Biotechnology and Molecular Medicine, A I Virtanen Institute for Molecular Sciences, University of Kuopio, 70211 Kuopio, Finland
Clin Cancer Res 9:619-24. 2003..In this study, we demonstrate the expression of CD40 on several ovarian carcinoma cell lines and the ability of CD40 to mediate targeted adenoviral infection in vitro...
- Recombinant antibodies as an anti-microbial shieldAlexander Pereboev; Fiscal Year: 2004..To test the concept of a gene-therapy approach of the recAb anti-microbial defense in animal model. ..