Victoria S Pelak
Affiliation: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Neuro-ophthalmic manifestations of neurodegenerative diseaseVictoria S Pelak
Departments of Neurology and Ophthalmology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 1635 North Ursula Street, Box F727, Aurora, CO 80010, USA
Ophthalmol Clin North Am 17:311-20, v. 2004....
- Homonymous Hemianopia: A Critical Analysis of Optical Devices, Compensatory Training, and NovaVisionVictoria S Pelak
Victoria S Pelak, MD University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, PO Box 6510, Mailstop F727, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Curr Treat Options Neurol 9:41-7. 2007..Consultation with a low-vision specialist (preferably a specialist endorsed by an ophthalmologist or neuro-ophthalmologist) for treatment guidance is recommended...
- Development of neurologic symptoms in a 26-year-old woman following recovery from methanol intoxicationAndrew P Fontenot
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center B164, 4200 East Ninth Avenue, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Chest 122:1436-9. 2002
- Diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging and the evaluation of cortical blindness in preeclampsiaDarren G Gregory
Department of Ophthalmology, Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Institute, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado, USA
Surv Ophthalmol 48:647-50. 2003..We present a case in which diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging played a critical role in determining the etiology of the cortical blindness and its subsequent management...
- Virtual Reality Kinetopsic 3D Recognition in AD & aMCIVictoria Pelak; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..