Stephanie K Patterson
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Outcome of men presenting with clinical breast problems: the role of mammography and ultrasoundStephanie K Patterson
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Hospitals, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0326, USA
Breast J 12:418-23. 2006..A normal ultrasound in these men confirms the negative predictive value of a normal mammogram...
- Outcomes of solid palpable masses assessed as BI-RADS 3 or 4A: a retrospective reviewStephanie K Patterson
University of Michigan Health System, 1500 East Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109 1500, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 147:311-6. 2014..All cancers were in the BI-RADS 4A group with increasing incidence with age, with over half occurring in women over 40 years old. Palpable masses in women 40 and older with benign features should be considered for immediate biopsy. ..
- Update on emerging technologies in breast imagingStephanie K Patterson
University of Michigan Hospital and Health Systems, 1500 East Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 10:1355-62. 2012..This article reflects on the development in the last ten years of some of these modalities and their current use...
- New technologies in breast imagingStephanie K Patterson
University of Michigan Health System, Department of Radiology, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0326, USA
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 1:272-8. 2003..This article discusses these modalities and their current uses...
- Sonographically-guided metallic marker placement at time of wire localization for intraductal or cystic lesions: a method to verify lesion retrievalStephanie K Patterson
University of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Drive, MIB C404, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0326, USA
Acad Radiol 15:1316-21. 2008..To propose deploying a metallic marker using sonographic guidance immediately before wire localization for excisional biopsy to identify intraductal or complex cystic lesions at specimen radiography...
- Breast masses: computer-aided diagnosis with serial mammogramsLubomir Hadjiiski
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Medical Center, CGC B2102, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0904, USA
Radiology 240:343-56. 2006....
- Multi-modality CADx: ROC study of the effect on radiologists' accuracy in characterizing breast masses on mammograms and 3D ultrasound imagesBerkman Sahiner
Department of Radiology, The University of Michigan, MIB C480A, 1500 East Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5842, USA
Acad Radiol 16:810-8. 2009..To investigate the effect of a computer-aided diagnosis (CADx) system on radiologists' performance in discriminating malignant and benign masses on mammograms and three-dimensional (3D) ultrasound (US) images...
- Colorectal cancer screening behavior in women attending screening mammography: longitudinal trends and predictorsRuth C Carlos
VA Center for Practice Management and Outcomes Research, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Womens Health Issues 15:249-57. 2005..Our purpose was to describe non-fecal occult blood test (FOBT) CRC screening utilization by women prior to and subsequent to screening mammography at a large academic medical center...
- Breast mass characterization using 3-dimensional automated ultrasound as an adjunct to digital breast tomosynthesis: a pilot studyFrederic Padilla
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Medical Center, 3218A Medical Science Building I, 1301 Catherine St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Ultrasound Med 32:93-104. 2013....
- Women's mammography experience and its impact on screening adherenceTricia S Tang
Department of Medical Education, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5201, USA
Psychooncology 18:727-34. 2009..This study aimed to conduct an analysis of women's mammography experience, to examine the rates of repeat mammography and to identify the significant predictors of repeat mammography within 12 and 18 months of the index mammogram...
- Triple receptor-negative breast cancer: imaging and clinical characteristicsKristin M Krizmanich-Conniff
Department of Radiology, Regional Medical Imaging, 3346 Lennon Rd, Flint, MI 48507, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 199:458-64. 2012..e., ER-positive, PR-positive, or HER2-positive or two of the three markers positive)...
- Sensitivity of noncommercial computer-aided detection system for mammographic breast cancer detection: pilot clinical trialMark A Helvie
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Health Systems, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, TC 2910, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0326, USA
Radiology 231:208-14. 2004..To evaluate a noncommercial computer-aided detection (CAD) program for breast cancer detection with screening mammography...
- Ensuring excision of intraductal lesions: marker placement at time of ductographySuzanne Woodward
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Acad Radiol 17:1444-8. 2010..To propose grid coordinate marker placement for patients with suspicious ductogram findings occult on routine workup. To compare the success of marker placement and wire localization (WL) with ductogram-guided WL...
- Associations in breast and colon cancer screening behavior in womenRuth C Carlos
VA Ann Arbor Health Care System, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Acad Radiol 12:451-8. 2005....
- Estimating the effects of informal radiology resident teaching on radiologist productivity: what is the cost of teaching?David A Jamadar
Department of Radiology, University Hospitals, University of Michigan Medical Center, 1500 East Medical Center Drive, TC 2910, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Acad Radiol 12:123-8. 2005..The greatest teaching effort is directed at radiology residents. As clinical work demands increase, informal, non-revenue-generating, teaching may suffer. We sought to determine the economic consequences of teaching...
- Does medical school performance predict radiology resident performance?Tedric D Boyse
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Hospitals, Ann Arbor 48109 0030, USA
Acad Radiol 9:437-45. 2002..The authors performed this study to examine the relationship, if any, of a large number of measures of medical school performance with radiology residency performance...
- Is past academic productivity predictive of radiology resident academic productivity?Stephanie K Patterson
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor 48109 0030 USA
Acad Radiol 9:211-6. 2002..The authors performed this study to determine whether academic productivity in college and medical school is predictive of the number of publications produced during radiology residency...