Affiliation: University of Utah
- EculizumabCharles J Parker
Nat Rev Drug Discov 6:515-6. 2007
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuriaCharles J Parker
Division of Hematology and Hematologic Malignancies, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132, USA
Curr Opin Hematol 19:141-8. 2012..The aim is to report on recent observations related to the natural history of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and to review new therapeutic strategies for controlling the hemolysis of PNH...
- Management of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria in the era of complement inhibitory therapyCharles J Parker
Hematology Division, Department of Internal Medicine, The University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program 2011:21-9. 2011..Allogeneic BM transplantation can cure classic PNH, but treatment-related toxicity suggests caution for this approach to management...
- In vitro and in vivo characterization of SGI-1252, a small molecule inhibitor of JAK2Kausar Begam Riaz Ahmed
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Exp Hematol 39:14-25. 2011..To investigate the hypothesis that drugs that inhibit JAK2 have therapeutic potential, we developed a small molecule inhibitor, SGI-1252, that targets the adenosine triphosphate-binding and solvent pocket of the protein...
- Bone marrow failure syndromes: paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuriaCharles J Parker
Division of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation, Department of Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine, 50 North Medical Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 23:333-46. 2009..Management of PNH is discussed also...
- Historical aspects of paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria: 'defining the disease'Charles J Parker
Hematology Oncology Section, VA Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT 84148, USA
Br J Haematol 117:3-22. 2002
- The pathophysiology of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuriaCharles J Parker
Division of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant, University of Utah School of Medicine and the George E Whalen Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 500 Foothill Boulevard, Salt Lake City, UT 84114, USA
Exp Hematol 35:523-33. 2007....
- Diagnosis and management of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuriaCharles Parker
Division of Hematology, University of Utah School of Medicine and Hematology Oncology Section 111H, George E Whalen VA Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT 84148, USA
Blood 106:3699-709. 2005
- CD4 (+)CD25 (+)Foxp3 (+) regulatory T cells and hematologic malignanciesTodd W Kelley
Department of Pathology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Front Biosci (Schol Ed) 2:980-92. 2010..This review focuses on studies of the role of CD4 (+)CD25 (+)FOXP3 (+) Tregs in hematopoietic malignancies and clonal myeloid neoplasms...
- Eculizumab for paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuriaCharles Parker
Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Lancet 373:759-67. 2009..Moreover, due to the heterogeneous nature of the disease, treatment with eculizumab is not appropriate for all patients with PNH...
- Management issues in paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuriaGabrielle Meyers
Division of Hematology, University of Utah School of Medicine and VA Medical Center, Salt Lake City, Utah 84148, USA
Int J Hematol 77:125-32. 2003....
- Molecular basis of clonal expansion of hematopoiesis in 2 patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH)Norimitsu Inoue
Department of Molecular Genetics, Osaka Medical Center for Cancer, Japan
Blood 108:4232-6. 2006..These observations suggest that aberrant HMGA2 expression, in concert with mutant PIGA, accounts for clonal hematopoiesis in these 2 patients and suggest the concept of PNH as a benign tumor of the bone marrow...
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuriaMitsuhiro Omine
Division of Hematology, Internal Medicine, Showa University Fujigaoka Hospital, 1 30 Fujigaoka, Aoba ku, Yokohama City 227 8501, Japan
Int J Hematol 82:417-21. 2005