Nan S Park
Affiliation: University of South Florida
- The impact of social resources on depressive symptoms in racially and ethnically diverse older adults: variations by groups with differing health risksNan Sook Park
School of Social Work, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA
Res Aging 36:322-42. 2014..Of particular interest was that the positive impact of social support was most pronounced in the moderate health risk group. ..
- An empirical typology of social networks and its association with physical and mental health: a study with older korean immigrantsNan Sook Park
School of Social Work, University of South Florida, Tampa
J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 70:67-76. 2015....
- Typologies of religiousness/spirituality: implications for health and well-beingNan Sook Park
School of Social Work, University of South Florida, 4202 East Fowler Avenue, MGY 132, Tampa, FL 33620, USA
J Relig Health 52:828-39. 2013..The four classes were distinctively different in psychological well-being, in that the highly religious class was most likely to be happy and satisfied with finances and least likely to be psychologically distressed...
- The mediating role of loneliness in the relation between social engagement and depressive symptoms among older Korean Americans: do men and women differ?Nan Sook Park
School of Social Work, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33620, USA
J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 68:193-201. 2013..Various indices of social engagement were considered including living arrangement, social network, and activity participation...
- The role of race and ethnicity in predicting length of hospice care among older adultsNan S Park
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA
J Palliat Med 15:149-53. 2012....
- Predicting the trajectories of depressive symptoms among southern community-dwelling older adults: the role of religiosityFei Sun
School of Social Work, Arizona State University, Phoenix, AZ, USA
Aging Ment Health 16:189-98. 2012..This study examined the effects of religiosity on the trajectories of depressive symptoms in a sample of community-dwelling older adults over a four-year period in a Southern state in the U.S...