Affiliation: University of California
- Hyperpolarized 13C magnetic resonance metabolic imaging: application to brain tumorsIlwoo Park
Joint Graduate Group in Bioengineering, Surbeck Laboratory of Advanced Imaging, University of California San Francisco Berkeley, 1700 4th Street, Byers Hall, Room BH 303, San Francisco, CA 94158 2532, USA
Neuro Oncol 12:133-44. 2010..These results suggest that hyperpolarized MR metabolic imaging may be valuable for assessing prognosis and monitoring response to therapy for patients with brain tumors...
- Implementation of 3 T lactate-edited 3D 1H MR spectroscopic imaging with flyback echo-planar readout for gliomas patientsIlwoo Park
UCSF UCB Joint Graduate Group in Bioengineering, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Ann Biomed Eng 39:193-204. 2011..The implementation of this technique means that brain lactate can be evaluated in a routine clinical setting to study its potential as a marker for prognosis and response to therapy...
- Detection of early response to temozolomide treatment in brain tumors using hyperpolarized 13C MR metabolic imagingIlwoo Park
Surbeck Laboratory of Advanced Imaging, Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 33:1284-90. 2011..To demonstrate the feasibility of using DNP hyperpolarized [1-(13)C]-pyruvate to measure early response to temozolomide (TMZ) therapy using an orthotopic human glioblastoma xenograft model...
- Hyperpolarized 13C MR spectroscopic imaging can be used to monitor Everolimus treatment in vivo in an orthotopic rodent model of glioblastomaMyriam M Chaumeil
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California San Francisco, 1700 4th Street Box 2532, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Neuroimage 59:193-201. 2012..It highlights the potential of HP lactate-to-pyruvate ratio as an early biomarker of response, thereby supporting further investigation of this non-invasive imaging approach for eventual clinical application...
- (1)H spectroscopic imaging of human brain at 3 Tesla: comparison of fast three-dimensional magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging techniquesMatthew L Zierhut
University of California, Joint Graduate Group in Bioengineering, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 30:473-80. 2009..To investigate the signal-to-noise-ratio (SNR) and data quality of time-reduced three-dimensional (3D) proton magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging ((1)H MRSI) techniques in the human brain at 3 Tesla...
- Kinetic modeling of hyperpolarized 13C1-pyruvate metabolism in normal rats and TRAMP miceMatthew L Zierhut
UCSF UCB Joint Graduate Group in Bioengineering, San Francisco, CA 94143 2532, USA
J Magn Reson 202:85-92. 2010....
- Patterns of recurrence analysis in newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme after three-dimensional conformal radiation therapy with respect to pre-radiation therapy magnetic resonance spectroscopic findingsIlwoo Park
Surbeck Laboratory of Advanced Imaging, Department of Radiology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 69:381-9. 2007....