Catherine C Park
Affiliation: University of California
- Rapid and automated multidimensional fluorescence microscopy profiling of 3D human breast culturesCatherine C Park
Life Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Integr Biol (Camb) 5:681-91. 2013..Such tools have therefore the potential to further characterize cell culture populations after cancer treatment and identify novel phenotypes of resistance...
- β1 integrin mediates an alternative survival pathway in breast cancer cells resistant to lapatinibCatherine Huang
Lester and Sue Smith Breast Center, Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, Houston, TX 77054, USA
Breast Cancer Res 13:R84. 2011..The β1 integrin resides on the membrane of the breast cancer cell, activating several elements of breast tumor progression including proliferation and survival...
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO) Emerging Technology Committee report on electronic brachytherapyCatherine C Park
Department of Radiation Oncology, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, San Francisco, 1600 Divisadero St, H1031, San Francisco, CA 94143 1708, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 76:963-72. 2010..The full Emerging Technology Committee report is available on the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology Web site...
- Topographic enhancement mapping of the cancer-associated breast stroma using breast MRINima Nabavizadeh
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, San Francisco Comprehensive Cancer Center, 1600 Divisadero Street H1031, San Francisco, CA 94143 1708, USA
Integr Biol (Camb) 3:490-6. 2011..Identification of a cancer-associated stroma may be further developed to help guide local therapy to reduce recurrence and morbidity in breast cancer patients...
- Beta1 integrin inhibitory antibody induces apoptosis of breast cancer cells, inhibits growth, and distinguishes malignant from normal phenotype in three dimensional cultures and in vivoCatherine C Park
Departments of Radiation Oncology and Pathology, University of California San Francisco Mt Zion Cancer Center, 1600 Divisadero Street, San Francisco, CA 94143 1708, USA
Cancer Res 66:1526-35. 2006..Our findings indicate that beta(1) integrin is a promising therapeutic target, and that the three-dimensional lrECM culture assay can be used to effectively distinguish malignant and normal tissue response to therapy...
- Beta1 integrin inhibition dramatically enhances radiotherapy efficacy in human breast cancer xenograftsCatherine C Park
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California Comprehensive Cancer Center, San Francisco, CA 94143 1708, USA
Cancer Res 68:4398-405. 2008....
- High mammographic breast density is independent predictor of local but not distant recurrence after lumpectomy and radiotherapy for invasive breast cancerCatherine C Park
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 73:75-9. 2009..We hypothesized that the MBD might be a predictor of LRR after BCS and RT for invasive breast cancer...
- Manipulating b1 integrin to enhance radiation therapy for breast cancerCatherine Park; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Manipulating b1 integrin to enhance radiation therapy for breast cancerCatherine C Park; Fiscal Year: 2010....