Harry T Papaconstantinou
Affiliation: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Characteristics and survival patterns of solid organ transplant patients developing de novo colon and rectal cancerHarry T Papaconstantinou
Department of Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75390 9156, USA
Dis Colon Rectum 47:1898-903. 2004..The purpose of this study was to define the characteristics and survival patterns of transplant patients developing de novo colorectal cancer...
- Screening methods for high-grade dysplasia in patients with anal condylomaHarry T Papaconstantinou
Department of Surgery, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75390 9156, USA
J Surg Res 127:8-13. 2005..The purpose of this study is to determine whether anal cytology, morphological characteristics, and/or the presence of high-risk oncogenic HPV-types are effective noninvasive methods to detect high-risk anal condylomas...
- The impact of MRSA colonization on surgical site infection following major gastrointestinal surgeryMarcela C Ramirez
Department of Surgery, Texas A and M University System Health Science Center and Scott and White Memorial Hospital, 2401 South 31st Street, Temple, TX 76508, USA
J Gastrointest Surg 17:144-52; discussion p.152. 2013..The purpose of this study is to determine whether methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) colonization affects surgical site infections (SSI) after major gastrointestinal (GI) operations...
- Restorative proctocolectomy: one stage or two?Ronald A Gagliano
Department of Surgery, Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Curr Surg 61:346-50. 2004
- Occult perineal endometrioma diagnosed by endoanal ultrasound and treated by excision: a report of 3 casesJames T McCormick
Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Department of Pathology, Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Clinical Campus of Temple University School of Medicine, 4800 Friendship Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15224, USA
J Reprod Med 52:733-6. 2007..Isolated perineal endometrioma is a rare entity and often causes diagnostic uncertainty...