Kishan J Pandya
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Pilot study using gabapentin for tamoxifen-induced hot flashes in women with breast cancerKishan J Pandya
James P Wilmot Cancer Center, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642 USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 83:87-9. 2004..Two additional patients did not provide complete data. Gabapentin is a promising new agent in the treatment of tamoxifen induced hot flashes, and should be studied further...
- Phase II study of cisplatin and 5-fluorouracil (PF) and mitomycin C, vincristine, cisplatin and 5-fluorouracil (MVPF) in patients with metastatic large bowel cancer: an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group study (EST 1285)Kishan J Pandya
University of Rochester Cancer Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Oncology 66:118-25. 2004..To compare the efficacy and the toxicity of cisplatin and 5-fluorouracil (PF) and mitomycin C, vincristine, cisplatin and 5-fluorouracil (MVPF) in patients with metastatic large bowel cancer. Patients and..
- Gabapentin for hot flashes in 420 women with breast cancer: a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled trialKishan J Pandya
University of Rochester Cancer Center Community Clinical Oncology Program Research Base, University of Rochester Cancer Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Lancet 366:818-24. 2005..We undertook a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-institutional trial to assess the efficacy of gabapentin in controlling hot flashes in women with breast cancer...
- Phase III study of standard combination versus rotating regimen of induction chemotherapy in patients with hormone insensitive metastatic breast cancer: an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Intergroup Study (E3185)Kishan J Pandya
University of Rochester, James P Wilmot Cancer Center, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Am J Clin Oncol 30:113-25. 2007....
- A randomized, phase II trial of two dose levels of temsirolimus (CCI-779) in patients with extensive-stage small-cell lung cancer who have responding or stable disease after induction chemotherapy: a trial of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (E1500)Kishan J Pandya
James P Wilmot Cancer Center, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
J Thorac Oncol 2:1036-41. 2007..To study the progression-free survival (PFS) and toxicity with 25- or 250-mg doses of temsirolimus (CCI-779) after induction chemotherapy in patients with extensive small-cell lung cancer...
- Preclinical and pilot clinical studies of docetaxel chemoradiation for Stage III non-small-cell lung cancerYuhchyau Chen
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 80:1358-64. 2011....
- Multicenter, randomized, phase 2 study of zoledronic acid in combination with docetaxel and carboplatin in patients with unresectable stage IIIB or stage IV non-small cell lung cancerKishan J Pandya
University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Lung Cancer 67:330-8. 2010..In the follow-up phase, TTP and OS time were similar. Adding zoledronic acid to docetaxel/carboplatin in advanced stage NSCLC patients was well tolerated, but provided little to no effect on disease progression endpoints...
- Toxicity profile and pharmacokinetic study of a phase I low-dose schedule-dependent radiosensitizing paclitaxel chemoradiation regimen for inoperable non-small-cell lung cancerYuhchyau Chen
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 71:407-13. 2008..We report the toxicity profile and pharmacokinetic data of a schedule-dependent chemoradiation regimen using pulsed low-dose paclitaxel for radiosensitization in a Phase I study for inoperable non-small-cell lung cancer...
- Tumor response kinetics after schedule-dependent paclitaxel chemoradiation treatment for inoperable non-small cell lung cancer: a model for low-dose chemotherapy radiosensitizationHong Zhang
Departments of Radiation Oncology, James P Wilmot Cancer Center, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York, USA
J Thorac Oncol 3:563-8. 2008..Given our unique results, we analyzed the tumor response kinetics and conducted a statistical modeling of tumor response to characterize this regimen...
- Advances in personalized therapy for lung cancerEric S Kim
University of Rochester, James P Wilmot Cancer Center, The Department of Medicine, 601 Elmwood Ave, Box 704, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Expert Opin Med Diagn 7:475-85. 2013..This review provides an overview of clinically approved strategies to personalize treatment for lung cancer as well as evolving strategies in various stages of clinical development...
- Phase II study of palifermin and concurrent chemoradiation in head and neck squamous cell carcinomaDavid M Brizel
Department of Radiation Oncology, Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:2489-96. 2008..This study assessed the efficacy and safety of palifermin in patients receiving concurrent chemoradiotherapy for advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma...
- Phase 1/2 dose escalating study of twice-monthly pemetrexed and gemcitabine in patients with advanced cancer and non-small cell lung cancerArkadiusz Z Dudek
University of Minnesota Comprehensive Cancer Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
J Thorac Oncol 3:394-9. 2008..Pemetrexed is synergistic with gemcitabine in preclinical models of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). The optimal dose and utility of gemcitabine and pemetrexed was evaluated in a dose-escalating study...