Affiliation: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Chromatin modifications and the DNA damage response to ionizing radiationRakesh Kumar
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Dallas, TX, USA
Front Oncol 2:214. 2012..In this review, we will summarize chromatin modifications by the respective chromatin modifying factors that occur during the DNA damage response...
- The role of inflammatory pathways in cancer-associated cachexia and radiation resistanceAaron Laine
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Radiation Oncology, 5801 Forest Park Road, Dallas, TX 75235
Mol Cancer Res 11:967-72. 2013..Herein we discuss the role of inflammatory pathways in CAC and examine the potential link between cachexia induction and radiation resistance...
- Genome-wide distribution of histone H4 Lysine 16 acetylation sites and their relationship to gene expressionNobuo Horikoshi
Department of Radiation Oncology, Division of Molecular Radiation Biology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Genome Integr 4:3. 2013..However, in mammalian cells, H4K16ac is not associated with dosage compensation and the genomic distribution of H4K16ac is not precisely known. Therefore, we have mapped the genome-wide H4K16ac distribution in human cells...
- Histone H4 lysine 16 acetylated isoform synthesis opens new route to biophysical studiesTej K Pandita
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Proteomics 13:1546-7. 2013..This paper describes an improved method to prepare acetylated H4K16 as well as other covalently modified histone H4 isoform for biophysical studies...
- 14th International Workshop on Ataxia-Telangiectasia ATW2012Tej K Pandita
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Texas South Western Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA Electronic address
DNA Repair (Amst) 11:853-6. 2012..This report summarizes below a sampling of the many interesting results from the meeting...
- Tip60-mediated acetylation activates transcription independent apoptotic activity of AblZhihua Jiang
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Pittsburgh, PA 15240, USA
Mol Cancer 10:88. 2011..However, the mechanism/s leading to activation of Abl's apoptotic activity is currently unknown...
- CHROMATIN-TELOMERE STRUCTURE AND AT GENOMIC SENSITIVITYTEJ PANDITA; Fiscal Year: 2005..These studies will provide information impacting on understanding how ATM influences telomere chromatin structure, which in turn will help to define the role of ATM in maintaining genome integrity and normal cellular behavior. ..