Richard J Pan
Affiliation: University of California
- Pediatric residents' career intentions: data from the leading edge of the pediatrician workforceRichard J Pan
Department of Pediatrics, University of California Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, California 95817, USA
Pediatrics 109:182-8. 2002..To determine factors influencing career choices by pediatric residents and how they may change the future pediatric physician workforce...
- Community-based advocacy training: applying asset-based community development in resident educationLaura Hufford
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, Davis, School of Medicine, Sacramento, California 95817, USA
Acad Med 84:765-70. 2009..CPT is unique because it provides a model of service learning that emphasizes identifying and utilizing strengths and building capacity. This approach differs from the traditional medical model, which emphasizes deficits and needs...
- Building healthier communities for children and families: applying asset-based community development to community pediatricsRichard J Pan
Communities and Physicians Together, Sacramento, California, USA
Pediatrics 115:1185-7. 2005..How pediatricians can apply ABCD to child health is described...
- Pediatric residents' perceptions of community involvement prior to residencyBarry S Solomon
Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Ambul Pediatr 6:337-41. 2006....
- A Jacobian future: can everyone have a medical home?Richard J Pan
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, Davis, 2516 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, California 95817, USA
Pediatrics 118:1254-6. 2006
- Attributes affecting the medical school primary care experienceAnthony Jerant
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of California, Davis, School of Medicine, Sacramento, California, USA
Acad Med 85:605-13. 2010..The authors sought to identify such attributes and weight their importance...
- From physician-centered to community-oriented perspectives on health care: assessing the efficacy of community-based trainingDebora A Paterniti
Center for Health Services Research in Primary Care, University of California Davis, 2103 Stockton Blvd, Suite 2224, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Acad Med 81:347-53. 2006..To understand the influence of a community-based child advocacy block rotation on the perspectives of first-year pediatric residents and whether this influence persists...
- Pediatric training and job market trends: results from the American Academy of Pediatrics third-year resident survey, 1997-2002William L Cull
American Academy of Pediatrics, Division of Health Policy Research, Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007, USA
Pediatrics 112:787-92. 2003..To examine trends in pediatric residents' training and job search experiences from 1997-2002...
- Research exposure during pediatric residency: influence on career expectationsWilliam L Cull
American Academy of Pediatrics, Division of Health Policy Research, AAP Committee on Pediatric Research, Elk Grove Village, Illinois, USA
J Pediatr 143:564-9. 2003..To examine pediatric residents' research experiences during residency and to explore whether residents' attitudes toward research are related to their decision to pursue subspecialty fellowships...
- Pediatric residency duty hours before and after limitationsWilliam L Cull
Division of Health Services Research, American Academy of Pediatrics, 141 Northwest Point Blvd, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007, USA
Pediatrics 118:e1805-11. 2006....