Francis B Palumbo
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- ISPOR Code of Ethics for Researchers background article--report of the ISPOR Task Force on Code of Ethics for ResearchersFrancis B Palumbo
University of Maryland Center on Drugs and Public Policy, Baltimore, MD 21201 1563, USA
Value Health 7:111-7. 2004..It also includes a discussion of the ethical considerations for the Society...
- The development of direct-to-consumer prescription drug advertising regulationFrancis B Palumbo
University of Maryland School of Pharmacy Center on Drugs and Public Policy, Baltimore, MD, USA
Food Drug Law J 57:423-43. 2002
- Status of legislation on pharmaceutical reimportationFrancis B Palumbo
Center on Drugs and Public Policy, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, Baltimore, USA
Manag Care 13:3-6; discussion 12-3, 41-2. 2004
- Variability and growth in spending for outpatient specialty pharmaceuticalsC Daniel Mullins
University of Maryland School of Pharmacy in Baltimore, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 24:1117-27. 2005..Our results underscore the need for insurers to scrutinize trends in specialty pharmaceutical spending and identify appropriate management strategies...
- Formulary tier placement for commonly prescribed branded drugs: benchmarking and creation of a preferred placement indexC Daniel Mullins
Department of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Am J Manag Care 13:377-84. 2007..To examine the relative preferred placement of commonly dispensed prescription drugs and to assess variations in drug coverage across a convenience sample of 12 health insurance plans...
- Policy implications of drug importationFrancis B Palumbo
University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy, Center on Drugs and Public Policy, 220 Arch Street, 12th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Clin Ther 29:2758-67. 2007....
- White paper: value of specialty certification in pharmacyFrancoise G Pradel
Center on Drugs and Public Policy, School of Pharmacy, University of Maryland, Baltimore 21201, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 44:612-20. 2004....
- Racial/ethnic and age disparities in chemotherapy selection for colorectal cancerNour A Obeidat
Department of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, USA
Am J Manag Care 16:515-22. 2010..To test the hypotheses that African American patients and older patients with stage IV colorectal cancer were less likely to receive newer chemotherapy agents...