Affiliation: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Update on tissue engineering in pediatric urologyBlake W Palmer
Department of Urology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, 920 Stanton L Young Blvd, W P 3150, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Curr Urol Rep 14:327-32. 2013..This review highlights the status of these studies in pediatric urology for the use of tissue engineering and reconstruction of the corporal bodies, urethra, and bladder. ..
- Wilms' tumor metastatic to bilateral testes at presentation: case and review of the literatureBlake W Palmer
University of Oklahoma, Department of Pediatric Urology, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104, USA
Urology 79:899-901. 2012..A review of the literature of all previous reported cases of metachronous or related testicular metastatic Wilms' tumors is reported...
- Total and partial urogenital mobilization: focus on urinary continenceBlake W Palmer
Department of Pediatric Urology, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104, USA
J Urol 187:1422-6. 2012..We reviewed the urinary continence outcomes of children who underwent total or partial urogenital mobilization at our institution and reviewed the literature to determine the continence rates of these procedures...
- A model of delivering multi-disciplinary care to people with 46 XY DSDBlake W Palmer
Pediatric Urology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
J Pediatr Urol 8:7-16. 2012..Finally, we provide preliminary data to support the application of our model for delivering multi-disciplinary care and support to patients and their families...
- Successful treatment of idiopathic priapism in a 13-year-old boyBlake Palmer
University of Oklahoma, Department of Urology, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
J Pediatr Urol 5:145-6. 2009..This case highlights the successful use of penile irrigation and injection of phenylephrine in a 13-year-old boy with idiopathic ischemic priapism 12 h after sexual intercourse...
- Kissing nevus discovered at circumcision consultBlake Palmer
University of Oklahoma, Department of Urology, 920 Stanton L Young Boulevard, WP 3150, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
J Pediatr Urol 6:318-9. 2010..The appearance of a congenital melanocytic nevus can be difficult to distinguish from penile melanosis. This article presents the successful excision and histopathologic evaluation of one such nevus...
- Voiding cystourethrogram--are our protocols the same?Blake W Palmer
Department of Urology and Radiological Sciences, College of Medicine, FGR, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104, USA
J Urol 186:1668-71. 2011..Voiding cystourethrogram is the gold standard for evaluating and diagnosing vesicoureteral reflux. Reflux detection can potentially be affected by many parameters during voiding cystourethrogram...
- Comparison of endoscopic ureterocele decompression techniques. Preliminary experience--is the watering can puncture superior?Blake W Palmer
Department of Pediatric Urology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104, USA
J Urol 186:1700-3. 2011..The classic incision achieves decompression but invariably creates new vesicoureteral reflux. We compared a new endoscopic puncture technique to assess its superiority to endoscopic incision...