Tonya M Palermo
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Longitudinal course and impact of insomnia symptoms in adolescents with and without chronic painTonya M Palermo
University of Washington and Seattle Children s Research Institute, Seattle, WA 98145, USA
J Pain 13:1099-106. 2012..These findings suggest that treatment of insomnia symptoms in youths with chronic pain may lead to improvements in quality of life and reductions in healthcare costs...
- Behavioral and psychosocial factors associated with insomnia in adolescents with chronic painTonya M Palermo
Department of Anesthesiology, Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Pain 152:89-94. 2011..Assessment of insomnia may be important for identifying behavioral targets for the delivery of sleep-specific interventions to youth with chronic pain...
- Brief report: using actigraphy to compare physical activity levels in adolescents with chronic pain and healthy adolescentsAnna C Long
Oregon Health and Science University, Department of Anesthesiology, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, UHS 2, Portland, OR 97239, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 33:660-5. 2008..This study compared activity levels of adolescents with chronic pain and healthy adolescents, and investigated relations between actigraphy and subjective measures of activity limitations and depression...
- Evidence-based assessment of health-related quality of life and functional impairment in pediatric psychologyTonya M Palermo
Oregon Health and Science University, Department of Anesthesiology, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road UHS 2, Portland, OR 97239, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 33:983-96; discussion 997-8. 2008..To provide an evidence-based review of measures of health-related quality of life (HRQOL) and functional impairment, with a specific focus on their use in the field of pediatric psychology...
- Daytime and nighttime sleep patterns in adolescents with and without chronic painEmily F Law
Seattle Children s Research Institute, Seattle, Washington 98145, USA
Health Psychol 31:830-3. 2012..The aims of the current study were to characterize daytime and nighttime sleep patterns of adolescents with chronic pain, and to compare their sleep patterns to a healthy age- and sex-matched cohort...
- The longitudinal course, risk factors, and impact of sleep disturbances in children with traumatic brain injurySee Wan Tham
Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Neurotrauma 29:154-61. 2012..Findings suggest a potential negative impact of disturbed sleep on children's functional outcomes, highlighting the need for further research on sleep in children with TBI...
- Sleep problems in children and adolescents with common medical conditionsAmy S Lewandowski
Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98145 5005, USA
Pediatr Clin North Am 58:699-713. 2011..Clinical management should include a multidisciplinary approach with particular emphasis on routine, regular sleep assessments and prevention of daytime consequences, and promotion of healthy sleep habits and health outcomes...
- Factor structure of the children's depression inventory in a multisite sample of children and adolescents with chronic painDeirdre E Logan
Division of Pain Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine, and Department of Psychiatry, Children s Hospital Boston and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Pain 14:689-98. 2013....
- An internet CBT intervention for pediatric chronic pain and disabilityTonya M Palermo; Fiscal Year: 2010..The long-term goal is provide effective treatment to prevent the development of adult chronic pain, disability, and psychopathology. ..
- Sleep-wake disturbances in adolescents with chronic painTonya M Palermo; Fiscal Year: 2010....