Richard L Page
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Rhythm- and rate-controlling effects of dronedarone in patients with atrial fibrillation (from the ATHENA trial)Richard L Page
Department of Medicine, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Am J Cardiol 107:1019-22. 2011..001). In conclusion, dronedarone demonstrated both rhythm- and rate-controlling properties in ATHENA. These effects are likely to contribute to the reduction of important clinical outcomes observed in this trial...
- The AED in resuscitation: it's not just about the shockRichard L Page
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Suite 5000, 1685 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53705 2281, USA
Trans Am Clin Climatol Assoc 122:347-55. 2011..Prospective research, as undertaken by the Resuscitation Outcomes Consortium, will be the key to future refinements of the guidelines and enhanced survival with use of the AED in sudden cardiac arrest...
- Effects of azimilide on heart rate and ECG conduction intervals during sinus rhythm in patients with a history of atrial fibrillationEdward L C Pritchett
Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 42:388-94. 2002..It was concluded that in patients with a history of atrial fibrillation or flutter, azimilide was associated with statistically significant increases in RR, QT, QTc(Bazett), and QTc(Fridericia) when patients were in sinus rhythm...
- Public access defibrillationRobert W Rho
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 6422, USA
Heart Fail Clin 7:269-76, ix. 2011..This article discusses the technologic features of the modern AED and the current data available on the use of AEDs in public settings...
- Fish oil and postoperative atrial fibrillation: the Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Prevention of Post-operative Atrial Fibrillation (OPERA) randomized trialDariush Mozaffarian
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
JAMA 308:2001-11. 2012..A few small trials have evaluated whether long-chain n-3-polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) reduce postoperative AF, with mixed results...
- Antiarrhythmic effects of azimilide in paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia: efficacy and dose-responseRichard L Page
Department of Medicine, Cardiovascular Division, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, Tex 75390 9047, USA
Am Heart J 143:643-9. 2002..Its effect on paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia (PSVT) has not been reported...