Nathan A Pack
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Estimating myocardial perfusion from dynamic contrast-enhanced CMR with a model-independent deconvolution methodNathan A Pack
Department of Bioengineering, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, Utah, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 10:52. 2008..We investigated these questions with a model-independent analysis method that uses iterative minimization and a temporal smoothness regularizer. Perfusion estimates using this method were compared to results from dynamic 13N-ammonia PET...
- The effect of obesity on regadenoson-induced myocardial hyperemia: a quantitative magnetic resonance imaging studyEdward V R DiBella
UCAIR, Department of Radiology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 28:1435-44. 2012..Fixed dose regadenoson and weight adjusted adenosine produce similar measures of MPR in patients with a wide range of body sizes. Regadenoson is a potentially useful vasodilator for stress MRI studies...
- Comparison of myocardial perfusion estimates from dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging with four quantitative analysis methodsNathan A Pack
Department of Bioengineering, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Magn Reson Med 64:125-37. 2010..When more than just the first pass of data was analyzed, perfusion estimates from two-compartment modeling and model-independent analysis did not change significantly, unlike results from Fermi function modeling...
- Strain measurement in the left ventricle during systole with deformable image registrationNikhil S Phatak
Department of Bioengineering, University of Utah, 50 South Central Campus Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84112 9202, USA
Med Image Anal 13:354-61. 2009..In conclusion, Hyperelastic Warping provides a unique alternative for quantifying regional LV deformation during systole without the need for tags...
- Quantification of myocardial perfusion using CMR with a radial data acquisition: comparison with a dual-bolus methodTae Ho Kim
Department of Radiology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah Center for Advanced Imaging Research, Utah 84108, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 12:45. 2010..This work seeks to evaluate the performance of a method that uses a radial k-space perfusion sequence and multiple saturation recovery times (SRT) to quantify myocardial perfusion with cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR)...
- Quantitative myocardial distribution volume from dynamic contrast-enhanced MRINathan A Pack
Department of Bioengineering, University of Utah, SLC, UT, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 26:532-42. 2008..By measuring the kinetics of blood and tissue enhancement in the myocardium during an extended dynamic contrast enhanced MRI study, v(e) may be estimated using compartment modeling...