James T Pacala
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Hearing deficits in the older patient: "I didn't notice anything"James T Pacala
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Minnesota Medical School, A682 Mayo Memorial Bldg, MMC 381, 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
JAMA 307:1185-94. 2012..These patients may require integration of hearing assessment and treatment as part of functional assessment in an interdisciplinary, team-based approach to care...
- Using self-reported data to predict expenditures for the health care of older peopleJames T Pacala
Department of Family Practice and Community Health, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis 55415, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 51:609-14. 2003..To create and test a method for using self-reported data to predict future expenditures for the health care of older people...
- Ten years' experience conducting the Aging Game workshop: was it worth it?James T Pacala
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 54:144-9. 2006..Despite consuming significant personnel resources, the Minnesota version of the Aging Game is an effective tool for stimulating long-lasting awareness and understanding of key issues related to aging and geriatrics...
- One school's strategy to assess and improve the vitality of its facultyCarole J Bland
Program in Medical School Education, Department of Family Practice and Community Health, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455 0392, USA
Acad Med 77:368-76. 2002..School-wide strategies were also initiated to address faculty needs common across departments and needs unique to special groups. Together these strategies provide a multi-level, systematic approach to maintaining faculty vitality...
- Health care economics, financing, organization, and deliveryMalcolm Cox
University of Pennsylvania, USA
Fam Med 36:S20-30. 2004..This article discusses the development, implementation, and evaluation of the first of the two areas...