Affiliation: University of California
- Gray matter correlates of set-shifting among neurodegenerative disease, mild cognitive impairment, and healthy older adultsJudy Pa
Alzheimer Disease Research Center, Dept of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 16:640-50. 2010..Overall, these findings highlight the neuroanatomical correlates of set-shifting and the importance of controlling for component processes when investigating complex cognitive tasks...
- Clinical-neuroimaging characteristics of dysexecutive mild cognitive impairmentJudy Pa
Memory and Aging Center, Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
Ann Neurol 65:414-23. 2009..The goal of the study was to compare clinical and neuroimaging characteristics of two single-domain MCI subgroups: amnestic MCI and dysexecutive MCI...
- Patterns of cerebral hypoperfusion in amnestic and dysexecutive MCILinda L Chao
Center for Imaging of Neurodegenerative Diseases, San Francisco VA Medical Center, 4150 Clement Street, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 23:245-52. 2009..These data further suggest that cognitive impairment in MCI is related to cerebral hypoperfusion...
- Baseline predictors of clinical progression among patients with dysexecutive mild cognitive impairmentJulene K Johnson
Institute for Health and Aging, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 30:344-51. 2010..The purpose of this study was to evaluate baseline predictors of clinical progression after 2 years for patients with dysexecutive MCI (dMCI), a single-domain non-amnestic MCI subgroup...
- Rule violation errors are associated with right lateral prefrontal cortex atrophy in neurodegenerative diseaseKatherine L Possin
Department of Neurology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 15:354-64. 2009..These data underscore the importance of right lateral PFC in behavioral monitoring and highlight the potential of RV error assessment for identifying patients with damage to this region...
- Confirmatory factor analysis of the ADNI Neuropsychological BatteryLovingly Quitania Park
Alzheimer s Disease Center, UCDMC Department of Neurology, University of California, Davis, 4860 Y Street, Suite 3900, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Brain Imaging Behav 6:528-39. 2012..Thus, these five factors can be used as indicators of cognitive function in older adults who are participants in ADNI...
- Longitudinal change in neuropsychological performance using latent growth models: a study of mild cognitive impairmentJulene K Johnson
Institute for Health and Aging, Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Brain Imaging Behav 6:540-50. 2012..Thus, decline in non-memory domains may be an important feature for distinguishing healthy older adults and persons with MCI...
- Neural organization of linguistic short-term memory is sensory modality-dependent: evidence from signed and spoken languageJudy Pa
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 20:2198-210. 2008..We conclude that linguistic STM involves sensory-dependent neural networks, but suggest that sensory-independent neural networks may also exist...