Affiliation: University of California
- Partially parallel MR spectroscopic imaging of gliomas at 3TEsin Ozturk
UCSF UCB Joint Graduate Group in Bioengineering, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 1:493-6. 2006....
- Unaliasing lipid contamination for MR spectroscopic imaging of gliomas at 3T using sensitivity encoding (SENSE)Esin Ozturk-Isik
UCSF UCB Joint Graduate Group in Bioengineering, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 2532, USA
Magn Reson Med 55:1164-9. 2006....
- 3D sensitivity encoded ellipsoidal MR spectroscopic imaging of gliomas at 3TEsin Ozturk-Isik
Margaret Hart Surbeck Laboratory of Advanced Imaging, Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 27:1249-57. 2009..The goal of this study was to implement time efficient data acquisition and reconstruction methods for 3D magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging (MRSI) of gliomas at a field strength of 3T using parallel imaging techniques...
- 3D 1H MRSI of brain tumors at 3.0 Tesla using an eight-channel phased-array head coilJoseph A Osorio
UCSF UCB Joint Graduate Group in Bioengineering, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94158 2532, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 26:23-30. 2007..To implement proton magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging (1H MRSI) at 3 Tesla (3T) using an eight-channel phased-array head coil in a population of brain-tumor patients...
- (1)H spectroscopic imaging of human brain at 3 Tesla: comparison of fast three-dimensional magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging techniquesMatthew L Zierhut
University of California, Joint Graduate Group in Bioengineering, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 30:473-80. 2009..To investigate the signal-to-noise-ratio (SNR) and data quality of time-reduced three-dimensional (3D) proton magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging ((1)H MRSI) techniques in the human brain at 3 Tesla...
- Considerations in applying 3D PRESS H-1 brain MRSI with an eight-channel phased-array coil at 3 TYan Li
UCSF UCB Joint Graduate Group in Bioengineering, San Francisco, CA 94720, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 24:1295-302. 2006..5 T with a quadrature head coil. This is expected to be critical for clinical applications of MRSI in patients with brain tumors because it can be used to either decrease acquisition time or improve spatial resolution...
- Elliptical magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging with GRAPPA for imaging brain tumors at 3 TSuchandrima Banerjee
Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 27:1319-25. 2009..Metabolite concentrations measured from the accelerated acquisitions were in good agreement with measurements obtained from fully sampled MRSI scans...
- High-speed 3T MR spectroscopic imaging of prostate with flyback echo-planar encodingAlbert P Chen
Department of Radiology, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 25:1288-92. 2007..The short acquisition time provided by this method reduces the 3T prostate MRI/MRSI exam time, allows longer repetition times, and/or allows the acquisition of additional MR acquisitions within the same exam...
- Fast magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging at 3 Tesla using autocalibrating parallel techniqueSuchandrima Banerjee
Joint Graduate Group in Bioeng, California Univ, Berkeley, San Francisco, CA, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 1:1866-9. 2006..Employing two fold undersampling in two phase-encoding directions, a four fold reduction in scantime was simulated. Metabolic parameters showed close agreement between the full and GRAPPA reconstructed spectral data...
- Implementation of 3 T lactate-edited 3D 1H MR spectroscopic imaging with flyback echo-planar readout for gliomas patientsIlwoo Park
UCSF UCB Joint Graduate Group in Bioengineering, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Ann Biomed Eng 39:193-204. 2011..The implementation of this technique means that brain lactate can be evaluated in a routine clinical setting to study its potential as a marker for prognosis and response to therapy...
- Quantification of prostate MRSI data by model-based time domain fitting and frequency domain analysisPieter Pels
ESAT SCD, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven Heverlee, Belgium
NMR Biomed 19:188-97. 2006..Comparing the ratios estimated by the TDF and the FDA, the methods predicted the same spectrum type in 17 out of 18 voxels of the in vivo case study (94.4%)...