Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Management of complications of distal radioulnar jointKagan Ozer
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, University of Michigan, 2098 South Main Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA Electronic address
Hand Clin 31:235-42. 2015..This article focuses on the management of painful radioulnar convergence after distal ulnar resections. ..
- The Effect of Ex Situ Perfusion in a Swine Limb Vascularized Composite Tissue Allograft on Survival up to 24 HoursKagan Ozer
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI Electronic address
J Hand Surg Am 41:3-12. 2016..To test the potential for the ex situ limb perfusion system to prolong limb allograft survival up to 24 hours...
- Minimal clinically important difference of carpal tunnel release in diabetic and nondiabetic patientsKagan Ozer
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and the Section of Plastic Surgery, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 131:1279-85. 2013..The authors aim to determine the minimal clinically important difference after carpal tunnel release in diabetic and nondiabetic patients using the Boston Carpal Tunnel Questionnaire...
- Wind swept elbow: injury pattern and reconstructionKagan Ozer
Department of Orthopaedics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
J Orthop Trauma 27:e9-12. 2013..The use of bone-tendon allograft to reconstruct collateral ligaments of the elbow restored the elbow stability with a satisfactory functional outcome (evidence: level 4)...
- The use of bone grafts and substitutes in the treatment of distal radius fracturesKagan Ozer
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Michigan Health System, 2098 South Main Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
Hand Clin 28:217-23. 2012..This article reviews the biology of bone grafts and the clinical evidence in the use of bone graft substitutes for the treatment of distal radius fractures...
- Comparison of 4 fluoroscopic views for dorsal cortex screw penetration after volar plating of the distal radiusKagan Ozer
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Hand Surg Am 37:963-7. 2012..To determine whether use of the dorsal tangential view improves the diagnostic accuracy of intraoperative fluoroscopy compared with conventional views in detecting dorsal screw penetrations during volar distal radius plating...
- Ex Situ Limb Perfusion System to Extend Vascularized Composite Tissue Allograft Survival in SwineKagan Ozer
1 Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 2 Department of Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 3 Wayne State University Medical School, Detroit, MI
Transplantation 99:2095-101. 2015..In this study, we tested the potential for ex situ perfusion system to prolong limb allograft viability in a swine forelimb amputation/replantation model...