Affiliation: University of Chicago
- Teaching internal medicine residents quality improvement techniques using the ABIM's practice improvement modulesJulie Oyler
Department of General Internal Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
J Gen Intern Med 23:927-30. 2008....
- Teaching internal medicine residents to sustain their improvement through the quality assessment and improvement curriculumJulie Oyler
Department of Medicine, University of Chicago, 5841 S Maryland Ave, MC 3051, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
J Gen Intern Med 26:221-5. 2011..AIM/SETTING: To assess the sustainability of resident CQI projects in an ambulatory university-based clinic...
- Effect of a quality improvement curriculum on resident knowledge and skills in improvementLisa M Vinci
University of Chicago, 5841 S Maryland Avenue, MC3051, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Qual Saf Health Care 19:351-4. 2010..While many residency programmes have implemented quality improvement (QI) training programmes, few have been rigorously evaluated...
- Musculoskeletal exam and joint injection training for internal medicine residentsTracie Wilcox
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
J Gen Intern Med 21:521-3. 2006..This single-institution pilot study demonstrates that a simple educational program results in improved knee and shoulder examination skills and confidence in performing knee injections...
- Outcomes for resident-identified high-risk patients and resident perspectives of year-end continuity clinic handoffsAmber T Pincavage
Department of Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
J Gen Intern Med 27:1438-44. 2012..Many patients nationwide change their primary care physician (PCP) when internal medicine (IM) residents graduate. Few studies have examined this handoff...