THOMAS B OWLEY
Affiliation: University of Chicago
- Multisite, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of porcine secretin in autismT Owley
Department of Psychiatry, University of Chicago, IL 60637, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 40:1293-9. 2001..To examine the efficacy of intravenous porcine secretin for the treatment of autistic disorder...
- Case series: Adderall augmentation of serotonin reuptake inhibitors in childhood-onset obsessive compulsive disorderThomas Owley
Section of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, University of Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 12:165-71. 2002..In this case series, we describe four patients with childhood-onset obsessive compulsive disorder, and with partial or no response to SSRI treatment, who subsequently had a reduction of their symptoms with Adderall augmentation...
- An open-label trial of escitalopram in pervasive developmental disordersThomas Owley
Department of Psychiatry, University of Chicago MC 3077, 5841 South Maryland Avenue, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 44:343-8. 2005..To assess the effect of escitalopram in the treatment of pervasive developmental disorders (PDDs)...
- A pharmacogenetic study of escitalopram in autism spectrum disordersThomas Owley
Department of Psychiatry, Institute for Juvenile Research, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1747 West Roosevelt Road, Chicago, IL 60608, USA
Autism Res 3:1-7. 2010....
- Impact of recent findings on study design of future autism clinical trialsEric Hollander
Department of Psychiatry, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York City, New York 10029 6574, USA
CNS Spectr 9:49-56. 2004..The Internet System for Assessing Autistic Children system for managing multicenter clinical trials in autism and statistical issues in autism research are also described...
- A prospective, open-label trial of memantine in the treatment of cognitive, behavioral, and memory dysfunction in pervasive developmental disordersThomas Owley
University of Illinois at Chicago, Department of Psychiatry, Institute for Juvenile Research, Chicago, Illinois 60608, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 16:517-24. 2006..This pilot study examined the effectiveness of memantine hydrochloride in improving cognitive functioning and behavioral symptoms in children with pervasive developmental disorders (PDDs)...
- A Pharmacogenetic Study of Escitalopram in AutismThomas Owley; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..