Affiliation: University of South Florida
- Inhibition of STAT3 signaling leads to apoptosis of leukemic large granular lymphocytes and decreased Mcl-1 expressionP K Epling-Burnette
Hematologic Malignancy Program, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, 12902 Magnolia Drive, MRC, Room 2068 f and g, Tampa, Florida 33612, USA
J Clin Invest 107:351-62. 2001..We conclude that STAT3 activation contributed to accumulation of the leukemic LGL clones. These findings suggest that investigation should focus on novel strategies targeting STAT3 in the treatment of LGL leukemia...
- Carboxy-terminal truncated STAT5 is induced by interleukin-2 and GM-CSF in human neutrophilsP K Epling-Burnette
Malignant Hematology Program, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, 12902 Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Cell Immunol 217:1-11. 2002..These findings provide new insights to a mechanism by which PMN, a terminally differentiated cell, may regulate gene transcription by alternative proteolytic processing...
- Dysregulated NK receptor expression in patients with lymphoproliferative disease of granular lymphocytesPearlie Kay Epling-Burnette
Department of Interdisciplinary Oncology, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, University of South Florida, and James A Haley Veterans Administration Hospital, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Blood 103:3431-9. 2004..These results demonstrate that patients with NK-LDGL have an increased activating-to-inhibitory KIR ratio. This altered ratio might induce inappropriate lysis or cytokine production and impact the disease pathogenesis...
- ERK couples chronic survival of NK cells to constitutively activated Ras in lymphoproliferative disease of granular lymphocytes (LDGL)Pearlie K Epling-Burnette
Hematologic Malignancies, Programs from the Department of Interdisciplinary Oncology, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Oncogene 23:9220-9. 2004..These findings suggest that strategies to inhibit this signaling pathway may be useful for the treatment of the NK type of LDGL...
- TARGETED DRUG THERAPY FOR LGL LEUKEMIAPearlie K Epling Burnette; Fiscal Year: 2007..Results of these studies should identify important molecular targets for drug development in bone marrow failure syndromes. ..