Affiliation: University of Michigan
- The Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule: revised algorithms for improved diagnostic validityKatherine Gotham
University of Michigan Autism and Communication Disorders Center, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109 2054, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 37:613-27. 2007....
- A replication of the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS) revised algorithmsKatherine Gotham
University of Michigan Autism and Communication Disorders Center, 1111 East Catherine Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2054, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 47:642-51. 2008..To replicate the factor structure and predictive validity of revised Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule algorithms in an independent dataset (N = 1,282)...
- Standardizing ADOS scores for a measure of severity in autism spectrum disordersKatherine Gotham
University of Michigan Autism and Communication Disorders Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2054, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 39:693-705. 2009..This metric should be useful in comparing assessments across modules and time, and identifying trajectories of autism severity for clinical, genetic, and neurobiological research...
- Brief report: early social communication behaviors in the younger siblings of children with autismWendy A Goldberg
Department of Psychology and Social Behavior, University of California, Irvine 92697, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 35:657-64. 2005..Genetic vulnerability for ASD among siblings and characteristics of family interaction may explain the level of impairment observed in the very young siblings of children with autism spectrum disorders...
- Birthday and non-birthday videotapes: the importance of context for the behavior of young children with autismKara L Thorsen
Department of Psychology and Social Behavior, 3375 School of Social Ecology II, University of California, Irvine, CA 92697 3375, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 38:1047-58. 2008..The findings suggest that close attention must be paid to contextual factors that may influence young children's behavior...
- Use of home videotapes to confirm parental reports of regression in autismWendy A Goldberg
Department of Psychology and Social Behavior, 3389 School of Social Ecology II, University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 38:1136-46. 2008....
- Down syndrome and Alzheimer disease: response to donepezilIra T Lott
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, Irvine Medical Center, 101 The City Dr S, Bldg 2, Third Floor, Orange, CA 92868 4482, USA
Arch Neurol 59:1133-6. 2002..Individuals with Down syndrome who develop Alzheimer disease may show an improvement in cognitive functioning after treatment with acetylcholinesterase inhibitors...
- Detection and diagnosis of oral cancer by light-induced fluorescenceArata Ebihara
Beckman Laser Institute and Medical Clinic, University of California at Irvine, Irvine, California 92612, USA
Lasers Surg Med 32:17-24. 2003....
- Association between amygdala volume and anxiety level: magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) study in autistic childrenJenifer Juranek
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697 1385, USA
J Child Neurol 21:1051-8. 2006....