Christopher O Olopade
Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Catalytic hydrolysis of VIP in pregnant women with asthmaChristopher O Olopade
Department of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago, 60612, USA
J Asthma 43:429-32. 2006..We hypothesized that hydrolysis of VIP by circulating catalytic VIP antibodies will be increased in pregnancy in patients with asthma...
- Exhaled pentane and nitric oxide levels in patients with obstructive sleep apneaC O Olopade
Department of Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago, 60612 7323, USA
Chest 111:1500-4. 1997..Upper airway inflammation is present in patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)...
- Noninvasive determination of brain tissue oxygenation during sleep in obstructive sleep apnea: a near-infrared spectroscopic approachChristopher O Olopade
Department of Medicine M C 719, Section of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago, 840 S Wood Street, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Sleep 30:1747-55. 2007..We hypothesized that brain tissue oxygenation would be worse during sleep in OSA relative to controls and sought to determine the practical use of NIRS in the sleep laboratory...
- Obesity, ethnicity, and sleep-disordered breathing: medical and health policy implicationsCarolina Q See
Section of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, M C 719, University of Illinois at Chicago, 840 South Wood Street, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Clin Chest Med 27:521-33, viii. 2006....
- Sleep quality in asthma: results of a large prospective clinical trialJohn G Mastronarde
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43201, USA
J Asthma 45:183-9. 2008..Previous studies have suggested that asthmatics have an increased incidence of sleep disturbances. However, these studies have been limited by reliance on population surveys or small numbers of participants...