Affiliation: University of California
- MRI for breast cancer: Current indicationsHaydee Ojeda-Fournier
University of California, San Diego, USA
Indian J Radiol Imaging 19:161-9. 2009..The American College of Radiology, in its 2004 practice guidelines, has outlined the 12 current indications for breast MRI. This manuscript reviews and provides examples of each of these...
- How to improve your breast cancer program: Standardized reporting using the new American College of Radiology Breast Imaging-Reporting and Data SystemHaydee Ojeda-Fournier
Department of Radiology, Moores Cancer Center, University of California, San Diego La Jolla, CA, USA
Indian J Radiol Imaging 19:266-77. 2009..In this manuscript, we aim to review the recommendations provided in the 4 th edition of the ACR BI-RADS for mammography, USG, and MRI. We also review the major controversies surrounding the use of ACR BI-RADS ...
- Breast magnetic resonance imaging for monitoring response to therapyHaydee Ojeda-Fournier
University of California San Diego Moores Cancer Center, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am 21:533-46. 2013..Magnetic resonance has emerged as the most sensitive imaging modality to assess the response of tumor to neoadjuvant chemotherapy. ..
- Recognizing and interpreting artifacts and pitfalls in MR imaging of the breastHaydee Ojeda-Fournier
Department of Radiology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Radiographics 27:S147-64. 2007..By using the recommended strategies, one can reduce or eliminate common artifacts and pitfalls in breast MR imaging that prevent proper interpretation of the results of this important diagnostic tool...
- Accelerated partial breast irradiation and posttreatment imaging evaluationHaydee Ojeda-Fournier
Breast Imaging and Radiation Oncology Sections, Department of Radiology, Moores Cancer Center, University of California San Diego, 3855 Health Sciences Dr, Room 0846, La Jolla, CA 92093 0846, USA
Radiographics 31:1701-16. 2011..In the future, APBI may play a significant role in selected patients, with pretherapy dynamic contrast material-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging of the breast possibly aiding in the selection process...
- A preliminary report on the clinical experience with AlloDerm in breast reconstruction and its radiologic appearanceHop S Tran Cao
University of California, San Diego Medical Center, San Diego, California 92093 0987, USA
Am Surg 76:1123-6. 2010..In our short-term, retrospective experience, we find that a thorough radiographic evaluation of the breast tissue remains possible when AlloDerm rolls are used in reconstruction...
- Quantitative volumetric breast imaging with 3D inverse scatter computed tomographyMichael André
Departments of Radiology, University of California and Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Diego, CA 92093, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2012:1110-3. 2012..Scanner design, automated operation and results of our trial with over 125 subjects with confirmed breast masses will be presented with detailed comparison to conventional sonography and MRI...
- The California breast density information group: a collaborative response to the issues of breast density, breast cancer risk, and breast density notification legislationElissa R Price
From the Departments of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, Division of Women s Imaging E R P, E A S, B N J, and Radiology R J B, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, Calif Department of Radiology J H, K K L and the Comprehensive Cancer Center D D W, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, Calif Department of Radiology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Advanced Medicine Center, 875 Blake Wilbur Dr, Room CC 2239, Stanford, Calif J A L, D M I Bay Imaging Consultants, Sutter Health, Alta Bates Summitt Medical Center, Carol Ann Read Breast Health Center, Oakland, Calif R J B Department of Radiology, Sutter Health, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, Calif J W T L Department of Radiology, University of California, Irvine Medical Center, Fong and Jean Tsai Professor of Women s Imaging, University of California Irvine School of Medicine, UCI Medical Center, Orange, Calif S A F Department of Radiology, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, Calif L W B Department of Clinical Radiology, Frankfurt/M
Radiology 269:887-92. 2013..This multi-institutional, multidisciplinary approach may be useful for organizations to frame responses as similar legislation is passed across the United States. Online supplemental material is available for this article...