Vivian G Oehler
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Randomized trial of allogeneic related bone marrow transplantation versus peripheral blood stem cell transplantation for chronic myeloid leukemiaVivian G Oehler
Division of Clinical Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 11:85-92. 2005..10) and a higher cumulative incidence of chronic GVHD in PBSC recipients (59% versus 40%; P = .11). The trend toward a higher relapse incidence in BM recipients persisted with a longer follow-up...
- The effects of imatinib mesylate treatment before allogeneic transplantation for chronic myeloid leukemiaVivian G Oehler
Division of Clinical Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Blood 109:1782-9. 2007..However, patients with a suboptimal or loss of IM response before HCT do worse, suggesting a more aggressive disease course for these patients...
- The preferentially expressed antigen in melanoma (PRAME) inhibits myeloid differentiation in normal hematopoietic and leukemic progenitor cellsVivian G Oehler
Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA, USA
Blood 114:3299-308. 2009..Lastly, these observations suggest that PRAME is a target for both prognostic and therapeutic applications...
- The derivation of diagnostic markers of chronic myeloid leukemia progression from microarray dataVivian G Oehler
Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Blood 114:3292-8. 2009..BMA is a powerful tool for developing diagnostic tests from microarray data. Because therapeutic outcomes are so closely tied to disease phase, these probabilities can be used to determine a risk-based treatment strategy at diagnosis...
- MicroRNA-150 expression induces myeloid differentiation of human acute leukemia cells and normal hematopoietic progenitorsValerie A Morris
Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, United States of America Division of Hematology, Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e75815. 2013..These data suggest that miR-150 promotes myeloid differentiation, a previously uncharacterized role for this miRNA, and that absent or low miR-150 expression contributes to blocked myeloid differentiation in acute leukemia cells. ..
- Monitoring bcr-abl by polymerase chain reaction in the treatment of chronic myeloid leukemiaVivian G Oehler
Clinical Research Division, Program in Genetics and Genomics, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, D4 100, 1100 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 5:426-35. 2003..This review focuses primarily on MRD monitoring by PCR...
- Examination of imatinib mesylate resistance in CMLVivian Oehler; Fiscal Year: 2008..The gene expression pattern of the relapsed sample will be compared with the corresponding diagnostic sample. We hypothesize that the evolution of a previously undetected clone is the mechanism of relapse. ..