Kate M O'Dell
Affiliation: University of the Pacific
- New oral anticoagulants for atrial fibrillation: a review of clinical trialsKate M O'Dell
Thomas J Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, University of the Pacific, 3601 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA 95211, USA
Clin Ther 34:894-901. 2012..Direct thrombin inhibitors and factor Xa inhibitors are new anticoagulants recently approved for prevention of stroke or systemic embolism in patients with AF...
- Evaluation of pharmacy practice residents' research abstracts and publication rateKate M O'Dell
Thomas J Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, University of Pacific, 3601 Pacific Ave, Stockton, CA 95211, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 52:524-7. 2012..To determine the type, scope, and publication rate of pharmacy practice residency projects conducted in a subgroup of the United States...
- Impact of the clinical pharmacist on readmission in patients with acute coronary syndromeKate M O'Dell
Department of Pharmacy, David Grant Medical Center, Thomas J Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, University of the Pacific, Travis Air Force Base, CA 94535 1809, USA
Ann Pharmacother 39:1423-7. 2005..The impact of the clinical pharmacist on hospital readmission in patients with acute coronary syndromes (ACS) has yet to be evaluated, as of this writing...
- Pharmacists on rounding teams reduce preventable adverse drug events in hospital general medicine unitsSuzan N Kucukarslan
Department of Pharmacy Services, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Arch Intern Med 163:2014-8. 2003....
- Evaluation of pharmacists' services for hospital inpatientsJon C Schommer
College of Pharmacy, University of Minnesota, 308 Harvard Street, SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 59:1632-7. 2002..Inpatients attending pharmacist-conducted weekly medication-education classes favorably evaluated the pharmacist service. Four different conceptualizations of patients' evaluations were identified...