T J O'Brien
Affiliation: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- The CA 125 gene: an extracellular superstructure dominated by repeat sequencesT J O'Brien
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Tumour Biol 22:348-66. 2001..Sequencing the gene provides us with the ability to initiate the quest to understand the biological function of CA 125...
- Ovarian tumor cells express a novel multi-domain cell surface serine proteaseL J Underwood
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205 7199, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1502:337-50. 2000..These features imply that TADG-12 will be at the cell surface, and it may be useful as a molecular target for therapy or a diagnostic marker...
- Hepsin, a cell surface serine protease identified in hepatoma cells, is overexpressed in ovarian cancerH Tanimoto
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock 72205 7199, USA
Cancer Res 57:2884-7. 1997..Our results suggest that hepsin is frequently overexpressed in ovarian tumors and therefore may be a candidate protease in the invasive process and growth capacity of ovarian tumor cells...
- Novel immunotherapeutic strategies in gynecologic oncology. Dendritic cell-based immunotherapy for ovarian cancerA D Santin
Department of Otolaryngology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, USA
Minerva Ginecol 54:133-44. 2002..In this review, we describe these ovarian tumor antigens and assess the potential for therapeutic DC vaccination for the treatment of chemotherapy-resistant ovarian cancer...
- Discrimination between uterine serous papillary carcinomas and ovarian serous papillary tumours by gene expression profilingA D Santin
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, UAMS Medical Center, 4301 West Markham, Little Rock, AR 72205 7199, USA
Br J Cancer 90:1814-24. 2004..A therapeutic strategy targeting HER-2/neu may be beneficial in patients harbouring chemotherapy-resistant USPC...
- Cloning of tumor-associated differentially expressed gene-14, a novel serine protease overexpressed by ovarian carcinomaL J Underwood
Department of Obstetrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock 72205 7199, USA
Cancer Res 59:4435-9. 1999..Northern blot data confirm this overexpression, and immunohistochemical staining suggests that this protein is secreted. As such, the TADG14 protease may be useful as a diagnostic tool or as a molecular target for therapy...